Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/545 Replies/13778 Views
    Dr.Goodnight
    2 posts
    • Current Settlement Level 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 200
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - more than 5000-6000 for sure
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl, Grain farms, Bakery lvls 2,3
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

Your team need to fix this ASAP.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I have 100h on my clock and the save before this is 75 hours. I don't want re-play those 25 hours again. And you absolutely HAVE TO compensate those lost supplies.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@SgtBreakaway2 Thanks for the video.

@dr-goodnight Thanks for the information. I am unable to provide any further updates on the issue at this time as the development team are still investigating, however as soon as there is an update available we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@dr-goodnight

Hmm are we palying the same game ?
    Are consol versions that different form the PC ?
    I have in game info , on PC, that there are only two levels of all farm buildings
    There is no level 3, at least not that I last checked
    Therefore if your farm buidlings are all at the level 1, then you only need 3000 suppliles for all of them
    However after you complete Hunwald story, there is onther building that you are supposed to build
    I have no idea if it is counted in the level of the settlement, since I have no supplies to build it, but it do requires 400 supplies

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

@ubi-keo Here is the requested video showing my two save files. I should also point out that i did make a purchase from the mastery challenge vendor. I included a shot of my inventory and the current state of the maps completion. I should also point out that i have not yet completed the lincolnshire arc which apparently provides another building for you to build. Please let me know if there is anything else you require. Despite the fact that fabric is not dropping either just the supplies required to get me to level 6 would suffice for me.

• Ubi-Keo

@senrabnomis Thanks for the video, I will forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    119 posts

I don’t think it has to do with buying any weapons from Hildiran, I believe it’s just loading into the “hugrheim” world of the challenges, as I have a save with challenges started but no weapons bought from Hildiran and still the silver bug.

From all the save hopping I did with my playtime, I really do believe the issue is the to do with maybe completing, or just entering the first challenge.

• Ubi-Keo

@hidden1ne Thanks for the information, this will help the development team with their testing.

Official Response
  • SenrabNomis
    10 posts

@hidden1ne Interesting. Well hopefully the team can figure this all out with the information we have provided. I really hope i don't have to redo it with a save file from 33 hours of playtime ago. I really want the platinum i have been working towards.

• HIDDEN1NE
    119 posts

Okay cool! Whatever can help the team,

Also if you see the video of the youtuber I posted earlier, where they’re still collecting supplies from the chest, I noticed in the video he has the first mastery challenge icon found given by the quest, but not the rest meaning he didn’t even start the challenge (as more pop up once you do) just further confirming my idea regardless of our various circumstances, entering and completing the first mastery challenge is what causes the contents of the chest to change.

Im personally settlement lvl 5, i have roughly 5000 supplies right now and will need at least another 5000-8000 more supplies, I need to build the bakery, Alivis, Kari’s and Maydas house, as well as the grain farm and all expansions for the three farms. I have completed the first mastery challenge.

Maybe a Ubi team member can hop back between started and not started saves like I did (if accessible) to see if they got the same results as I did hopefully. I think that’s really the only constant between us all given the variables in what you asked show different needs from all of us (this person only needs x while this one needs y and z) from what I’ve been testing.

Regardless thank you and the rest of the team
    for all your help 🙏 You guys got Dandy back I know you’ll get this too lol

• SgtBreakaway2
    3 posts

@ubi-keo

Hope it helps and thank you and the development team for your hard work.

• KCpersian21
    2 posts

@ubi-keo

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 200
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - i'm not sure?
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - still need to build 2nd & final cattle, grain, and fowl farm expansions.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes

not listed is the unknown amount of hours i've spent playing before knowing this was a bug. really frustrating as i've lost so much time trying to complete this game when it turns out it's impossible at the moment. it would be nice if accounts who report the issue can be compensated with supplies in the meantime if such a thing is possible. thanks for your help.

• mentraton
    27 posts

Nice! I just completed a raid after 5 month of not playing this game but for the daily’s.

Now I have to trash that save if I ever want to complete my settlement because otherwise I would end of being short of a couple hundred supplies right?

• guest-XImsDvzi
    5 posts
    • Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 900
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 300
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Last Fowl Farm upgrade
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

If I have to revert back to a save before starting the mastery challenge quest, I’ll be losing 60ish hours of gameplay. =(

• chewynumnum
    3 posts

I have raided everywhere, also along the coast of small camps. When i find a supply box by searching locations that has a 'gold dot' all i get is silver no supply. This is annoying because i need the supplies to reach level 6 of my settlement.

• azullFR
    1383 posts

@savagehitter241

it's a known bug with Patch 1.2.2
    there is a Megathread here : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here/1?lang=en-US

advice : stop raiding for now
    maybe : even better, if you can, reload an older save before raiding for supplies as nobody knows how and if Ubi will give back the missing supplies

• David38Mx
    1 posts

@ubi-keo
    I'm having the exact issue described by everyone here. Tried for hours to find supplies in those small flat-top chests but only finding silver.

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 400
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 800
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Only fowl farm upgrade
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes and completed

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

What i would really like to know is what the solution to this problem is going to be? If its a patch to make the resiurces drop again then this isn't going to account for the fact that we have already missed a ton of resources. I must be missing a ton of supplies at this point that i cannot recover without some serious grinding by opening random chests across the map. I really hope we could just get a one time gift of supplies, that would solve our immediate problem and mean that we can go back to playing what has so far been an very enjoyable game. Without knowing i will be reimbursed those suppies i am reluctant to play for fear of missing out on the resources i need.

• manitaropita
    3 posts

@ubi-keo

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 100
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 3400 or more
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl farm,Grain farm,Kari's house.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1760 posts

Hello @SavageHitter241,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to find any supplies at the moment.

I can confirm that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes.

I also merged your thread with our megathread, so you can have better visibility on our communication and updates regarding this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Apogonos
    12 posts

@azullfr Yes, the only problem is if no one have an old save to reload. Me, for example, i can't reload because I only save by rewriting(when I know it's not going to cause me any trouble).

After hours and hours playing, finishing the mastery challenge and completing some other stuff, about 30ish hours, I've come to realize there's this issue of supplies.

But fine, I know the DEV team is investigating and will fix this bug, and hope they give us the exact same amount of supplies we looted and didn't drop.

Suggested Topics