Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13250 Views
    trentcorwin
    3 posts

@ematt5733 Same boat, mate. I think this is my last Ubisoft game. This is ridiculous.

• redjoekido
    7 posts

What happened to the fabric? It's not showing up in chests anymore.

• El-Kashi
    24 posts

hi guys tomorrow will be release the new patch here :

https://www.ubisoft.com/fr-fr/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/2uIMmqr7Fq4ZEsG5eciQB5

• Lets see if what it is wrote here : " Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected) "

Will be working tomorrow or not ... So many month wasted for this fix. See you tomorrow.

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@el-kashi im very excited for this fix. Thankfully my settlement is level 5 and i have TONS of silver. Im happy with this i just hope everyone else effected by the bug can find some resolution also.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 546 posts

@el-kashi Thanks for sharing that here already. Hopefully this helps everyone get their settlements upgraded easily enough now.

Official Response
  • El-Kashi
    24 posts

Hi all,

Ok the problem is now solved i was able to upgrade my Settlement level 6 by going to talk at our merchant and get for free all supplies ! Thanks dev team !

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 546 posts

@el-kashi Glad to hear that and thanks for letting us know 🙂

Official Response
  • bazzingaoo
    1 posts
    • @el-kashi Didn't work for me. My settlement is lvl 5 and I'm missing up to 2.8k supplies. All raids are done. Am I supposed to rerun entire england in search of chests? The vendor at the Settlement doesn't sell any supplies for me. And this "Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected) " bothers me rly much. Why could't u give numbers? Why can't u let ppl who suffered by Ubisoft mistakes just buy this supplies? We waited like how many months to have this fixed? And it is still not fixed completely as I still don't get any fabrics.

• DarkFury-EX
    3 posts
  • DarkFury-EX
    3 posts

Ok i'll try and be as brief as possible but, i've had the glitch that stopped me from getting my settelment to level 6 since release date, since the update today (1.3.1) all merchants had supplies to reach level 6 so i was so glad it had been fixed so i upgraded my settelment to level 6 and saved it there and then, exited the game because i had things to do, loaded the save back in an hour later but my manual save was corrupt so i had to load in an earlyier auto save but when i went to a merchant again there were no supplies so i.m stuck at settlment level 5 again with no way to obtain supplies... again, i'm nearly 200 hours in so don't really want to start over from scratch as i'm enjoying Siege of Paris atm

• Mesakaga
    6 posts

@darkfury-ex Give this man some supplies

• HighWayman_30
    1 posts

@darkfury-ex Hi I didn't get the gift supplies either.☹

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3895 posts

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you have still be unable to collect additional supplies following the release of TU 1.3.1. To help us to investigate this further, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed. You can view this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current settlement level, as well as how many supplies you currently have in your inventory.
    • That you are unable to purchase supplies from Yanli if you have reached settlement level 5.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow to post a shareable link within this thread.

@bazzingaoo, @DarkFury-EX & @HighWayman_30 - Would you please be able to send us a video which shows the above information? We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • V878
    1 posts

Yeah, I also didn't see an option to buy supplies from Yanli anywhere in her shop. I'm settlement rank 5 (2/3 bar filled towards level 6), had 700 supplies, and 535 raw materials left, and apparently this isn't enough to qualify to purchase the remaining supplies I need for Rank 6? And yes, I have Title Update 1.3.1 installed on the PS5 version.

Not to be disrespectful, but putting this nebulous supply requirement and not revealing how much it is exactly feels like a very 'half baked' solution. Either let us buy supplies when we reach Rank 5, or don't. Putting this arbitrary supply requirement makes a well intentioned solution like this come off as needlessly complicated. I just finished the base game and was hoping to get the settlement to rank 6 before I was done with the game. Probably won't bother anymore at this point, but just wanted to throw my info out there in case it helps to troubleshoot this issue for a future patch.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @v878 - welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to purchase supplies from Yanli's shop despite your settlement having been upgraded to level 5. Are you able to provide a video showing the following, as previously requested by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis:

• You have the latest Title Update installed. You can view this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current settlement level, as well as how many supplies you currently have in your inventory.
    • That you are unable to purchase supplies from Yanli if you have reached settlement level 5.

If so, this would greatly assist us with the investigation. Thank you for sharing your description of the issue so far, and how it has been for you. It's much appreciated! 🙂

Official Response
  • SamuraiSparklez
    3 posts

My Settlement is almost at 6 but I can't see/buy the supplies to level it up fully, what do I do?

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@samuraisparklez
    you didn't have any at the runes shop ? (very bottom of the list) :

• SamuraiSparklez
    3 posts

Nope @azullFR I even restarted my game a few times and nothing shows

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@samuraisparklez
    now, 2 options :

1. you have some little recangular chests with supplies around the map
    2. you have a bug

I hope for you it's not a bug 🤞

• SamuraiSparklez
    3 posts

@azullfr Do I have to loot all of those in order to get the pop up to buy it? Cause I've done all the raids and yet I can't do anything without supplies

Suggested Topics