Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 15 Likes/544 Replies/13250 Views
    WhiteWolfNew
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

• Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 500
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 1200, maybe more
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Bird Aviary
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

Video showing two chests giving just silver in Winchester -

• SinisterChill88
    5 posts

Same thing happened to me .
    Many new bugs are connected with latest patch and is horrible not getting not a single supply for finishing lvl 6 settlement. Only thing i get from small chests is silver and from big golden chest raw materials and no 200 extra supply .

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3895 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us regarding the missing supplies from small chests. The development team have reached out to us, and they'd like to extend their thanks to those who took time to provide us with all of the requested information. We no longer require any more of these full reports at this time, as they have enough information for the ongoing investigation. The development team also have gathered enough images/videos as well. If they require any additional information from affected players, we will let you know within this thread.

We don't yet have any news regarding a fix at this time. Rest assured that once we have any further updates from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Please feel welcome to continue sharing your experiences with us in this thread. If you have any additional information you would like to share with us that you feel may be helpful for the ongoing investigation, please don't hesitate to let us know as well. The player support team will continue working with you all to try and get this issue resolved. 

@Mulokhai - I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue, as well as trouble with "Saint Faith." We would be unable to guarantee that your playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids" would be without the risk of encountering any issues. Any issues you might encounter in "Wrath of the Druids" should not stop your ability to complete the main story of "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla." Any fixes released for the issues you're encountering currently also should not impact your ability to complete either the main story or "Wrath of the Druids."

If you decide to play through "Wrath of the Druids" and encounter any trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out within the forums. We'll gladly take a closer look at any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Trashtalk_CR
    3 posts

This game is seriously the worst game I’ve ever bought when it comes to bugs and glitches. And Ubisoft doesn't give a [censored], the Saints faith bug has been around for MONTHS. Just delete the f#%cking quest, its that simple.
    And I have a bug which I don’t see getting as much attention. But I have no supplies. I am stuck at 5/6 for upgrades. I have spent 5 hours looting every single little gold chest I can find and no supplies are dropping. Fix this stupid game!

• Trashtalk_CR
    3 posts

Small chests aren’t dropping supplies for me! Can’t upgrade Ravensthorpe. Seriously; never buy any game from Ubisoft again. These bugs are pathetic. This game has been out for so long and its still plagued with bugs. They want to bring out DLC’s and mastery challenges but cant even fix simple game breaking bugs. We should all report to PlayStation that trophies are unobtainable because of bugs and hopefully they take the game off the PS Store like they did Cyberpunk.

• DobryDoktor
    5 posts

1.2.2.1 BUG NOT FIX!!!

• M1iche11
    6 posts

For some reason i cant reach settlement level 6.
    I have completed all main missions and all side/alliances/world events (apart from "Saint Faith" which is apparently getting reviewed again), I have collected all wealth in all the territories and raided all the locations/ monasteries and i am still slightly shy of reaching it. I have upgraded my cattle, fowl and grain farm numerous times each, i have built Swanburrows hut and i have used raven eye to check if i have missed any other upgrades which i don't believe i have. After upgrading all these it means i am left with very little supplies/ raw materials to do further upgrades even if i could find something to upgrade and because i have raided everywhere i cant obtain any more supplies/raw materials so how do i get more? I have also read apparently looting the small chests gives you supplies but after running around for a fair few hours collecting as many as possible i only ever seem to get silver coins. Does re-raiding places allow these mini chest with supplies in to respawn? because if not i cant work out how to get more supplies/raw materials to upgrade stuff (even though i believe I've upgraded everything). Does the Jomsviking hall have to be upgraded using Foreign Supplies to reach settlement level 6? Or is that separate to the River raiding quests.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@Trashtalk_CR - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I've moved your post into this ongoing Megathread, so you can keep up-to-date with all the information and updates from the investigation into the missing supplies. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue, as well as trouble in the "Saint Faith" world event. You can follow this Megathread for more updates from that investigation.

The development team have been taking a closer look at this issue. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation. As soon as we have any updates to share, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@DobryDoktor - TU 1.2.2.1 was a hot fix released to address some lingering crashing issues and to restore the missing Feast UI elements following Title Update 1.2.2. There was no fix for this issue included in this update. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this. If we have any news regarding a fix, we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KoolBeAnZz
    1 posts

I’m having trouble getting supplies for my settlement to get it to level 6. I’ve completed the story and done all the raids. Whenever I find chests where supplies should be I only get materials or silver.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@koolbeanzz I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated. I have merged your post with this mega thread that we have created for this issue.

Official Response
  • lowe42
    1 posts

Hey,

Made a video for this issue and a few more -

• Platform - PS5
    • Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 100
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 2200
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Cattle Farm, Fowl Farm
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yup, 3 completed, nothing purchased

• BeefungChow
    1 posts

me too 1ps5.2.21 ..ps5,,Supplies not dropping...pls fix😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿

• Dzitun
    5 posts

@ubi-mark Ok, I'll try and thanks for answering me ✌

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@lowe42 - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and to include a video! I'll pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@BeefungChow - I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue. Rest assured that the development team are investigating this issue further. As soon as we have any new updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • M1iche11
    6 posts

@m1iche11 EDIT-

I upgraded the Jomsviking hall and that made no difference to the settlement level so must just be an after main game feature. I also watched a youtube video of someone finding supplies after they had raided everywhere getting the "faded/small/rectangular gold chest" they got 100 supplies from them however when i went to the same one to try i still only got coin. i also tried raiding places again hoping that would trigger something however again all i get is coin from the small chests.

I also painfully slowly walked around the whole settlement to ensure i have built everything which i have and using raven eye i can still see i can upgrade the grain, cattle and fowl farm even though I've already done these a couple of times already however they all require 1200 supplies and 80 raw materials i believe which i obviously don't have and for some reason cant seem to get more. Everywhere I've read people say after raiding everywhere they have JUST enough supplies and raw materials to upgrade however i seem to be miles off with no way to get more. What do i do as i need this to 100% the game!

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

@dzitun

In theory the smaller yellow dots should be what you want; I did this a while ago now and ended up with 9100 spare supplies. If you are not finding supplies regularly with those chests - and it looks like you're indicating that - then you need to post about that here and hope Ubisoft notice and do something about it.

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

yeah, keep an eye on this thread

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here?lang=en-US

I'd actually specifically avoid looting smaller chests for the moment

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

@m1iche11

There's currently a problem with getting more supplies. Didn't used to be - I have 9100 spare. There should be an exact amount of raw materials - I have 0. Getting to level 6 requires finishing all missions, or nearly all, and upgrading all buildings on the west side of the stream in Ravensthorpe - the Jomsviking hall and other things on that side of the river do not count.

Back to the supplies, have a look here

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here?lang=en-US

Who knows what'll happen. How on earth they manage to introduce bugs like this when fixing things is really weird but they have a real knack for it.

• M1iche11
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • M1iche11
    6 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Yeah i have just read that thread and it seems other people are having the same problem with just getting coins instead on supplies and raw materials from those types of crates. Yeah i realised upgrading stuff east of the stream did nothing after getting my hopes up thinking that the Jomesviking hall was the solution. Its very frustrating because i am waiting for two more achievements to 100% the base game which i cant get due to two bugs that have seemed to have been caused after the new patch. @Ubi-Orion @Ubi-Mark Any ideas?

Suggested Topics