ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DraxxasXeno
    3 posts

Even after looting many of the small chests, I cannot find any fabric. I don't even have the quiver and pouch fully upgraded, and yet there is still no fabric to be found.

• Numberz3r0
    3 posts

Hi,

I have the same problem with those chests. If i open them, i just get ~30 silver. But i played like that for 15hours and did at least 3 Raids. I hope that i still can get enough to upgrade all Buildings if this bug is fixed.

I also dont get fabric.

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 500
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - i think 4800, but i dont know if after those upgrades, there are more upgrades.
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - 4 or 7 (the 2nd & last build on grain, fowl and cattle farm and maydas house
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes (got gold in 6 Mastery Challenges / Lolingeston and Wenlocan)

• StealthyTulip
    4 posts

Let me throw my info down as well.

• Current Settlement Level - 5/6
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 200
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 2400
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Final Grain Farm, Final Fowl Farm
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Have started. Have not finished or made purchases from vendor.

I'm 215 hours in with 430 power and 100+ Mastery points. I've collected every wealth, artifact, and opal. I've completed every mystery except for 2 that are bugged, (Saint Faith in Hamtunscire, Trail of the Morrigan in Connacht). I've completed all raids, all of the pledges for the alliance map. I've collected all of the Order Medallions and all of the Danu amber shards. My open quest log only has Mastery Challenges, River Raids, and getting my Ravensthorpe to level 6. I have scoured every region of every map and opened every single chest in this game and I am still short 2200 supplies for my village upgrades. I'm also short 14 fabric for my last rations pouch upgrade, but I'm told I can buy that from my merchant, but not until I get to settlement level 6. Which I can't. Because of supplies. On the bright side, during my time systematically searching every square meter of every map I've developed a fondness for kicking things from my horse: animals, townsfolk, guards, all the things. Thanks.

• Twhop
    4 posts

I’m also unable to max my settlement due to not receiving supplies from chests and I’ve noticed that I no longer receive fabric and I still need to upgrade my quiver once more.

• amr_hayba12
    4 posts

Please fix the less supplies and fabric I stop playing the game temporary waiting your update to fix that’s issue

• horatiovelvet
    5 posts

Ridiculous how buggy this game is.

• fabianlive
    1 posts

@ubi-mark ONLY GET SILVER and not supplies.

• SergioLecter5
    1 posts

I having the same issue, my settlement is 5/6 lvl, I have done all raids, started mastery challenges, I’m 200 supplies short, and Ubisoft only told me they would post an update on the forums…

• Baniu34
    4 posts
    Hey. I have problem with bugs fabric and building materials in ps5. Now i looking for in chest but I dont get this. I have quiver lvl 4, i cant finish altar and my seatlers level 5 but I have sav materials 195 and building materials 100.
    PS: baniu34

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us about being unable to collect supplies and fabric from small chests throughout the world. These have all been very helpful as the development team have taken a closer look at this issue. I would like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update!

We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information regarding release dates, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Caderzzz
    1 posts

Not sure if this helps anyone at this point but can confirm I have a separate save before doing the mastery challenge quest and one after activating it, the supplies and maybe etc bugs seem to activate once you activate the mastery missions. Not sure if as soon as you speak to the lady when she appears triggers it or soon after.

• Numberz3r0
    3 posts

Hi @ubi-borealis,

As we are waiting for a future patch to fix this, is there a way to get back our supplies that we "lost" with those opened chests, where we just got silver? As i said earlier, i played like 15h like that and opened a lot of chests and also did 3 Raids. I dont want to lose my chance to get the platin (trophy) on this game and i want to finish my settlement to 6/6. My playtime is around 75h...

Thanks & regards

• iHAVxBIGx13aLLz
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iHAVxBIGx13aLLz
    2 posts

@numberz3r0 I believe I read somewhere earlier in this thread from a ubisoft member that they were going to just re-activate the chests we've already looted so we can then go loot them again. I hope that is not the case. I liked someone's idea of having merchants be able to sell supplies and fabric.

• KevinFromMars
    2 posts

When I loot flat chests that should give me 100 suplies, I don't get any. I can only get silver, and I need 100 more to level up my settlement to 6th level.

• Acecombat27550
    4 posts

@Ubi-Keo @Ubi-Borealis

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 900
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 2500 or more
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - Fowl farm
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes

I'd be really bored if I had to start again the entire game because I'm always overwritting my only one save (so I can't backup before I started those Mastery Challenges (like 80h of playing lost). Since I've opened about all the supplies chests of the map, even with this bug hotfix, I won't be able to recover these 2500 supplies remaining. So please, make a compensation even if you patched that bug. (And didn't even talked about the fabric, btw it's worse...).

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hey there @kevinfrommars! I'm sorry to hear about this issue with missing supplies in chests. Do you happen to have a clip of this occurring for you?

• only1goomba
    5 posts

Just went and checked, still just silver in the chests..

• Numberz3r0
    3 posts

@only1goomba
    I think what he meant was, that as soon as the fix is out, the chests get a reset. Not now because the update isnt even out.

• amr_hayba12
    4 posts

Fabric , supplies and today when saint faith mystery is bug I can’t talk to the priest double loading

Suggested Topics