ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@enol99 check this:
    undefined

• Acecombat27550
    4 posts

@enol99 Yeah, it gets boring, but idk why they don't use a versionning system (such as Git) (if they are not already using one), thus they could go back to a more stable point with a simple action, and then go back to the unstable 1.2.2 version (with the fix applied) later, when they release that patch. In this case, we would be able to play the game like there was no bug (of course, without the 1.2.2 features), but it seems they want to make everyone bored of the game.

• Acecombat27550
    4 posts

@bielik01 Oh thanks, it's so useful, at least we know when they will release it. Now we have to wait...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

As shared by @bielik01, the development team have announced that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this update. The development team are currently targeting a release in July 2021. As soon as have a definite ETA for this update's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Acecombat27550
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Ok thanks!

• only1goomba
    5 posts

Glad they are finally deploying a fix soon!
    Awesome stuff, been hoping to finish the game!

• xKingMojox
    1 posts

Same bug has happened to me! 600 supplies short of last upgrade. Spent the last 3 hours combing the map and finding small loot chests in towns/docks etc. The flat topped ones are only dropping silver. Honestly just opened about 20 before I saw this thread. If those are lost then I'll never get that achievement! It's my final one! Please correct this error and compensate me for the missing supplies.

• Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 600
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 600
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - 1 (fowl farm lvl 3)
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

• amr_hayba12
    4 posts

Same bug has happened to me! 600 supplies short of last upgrade. Spent the last 3 hours combing the map and finding small loot chests in towns/docks etc. The flat topped ones are only dropping silver. Honestly just opened about 20 before I saw this thread. If those are lost then I'll never get that achievement! It's my final one! Please correct this error and compensate me for the missing supplies.

• Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 900
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 300 not sure
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - 1 (fowl farm lvl 3)
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

• SnowWolfYaBoi
    2 posts

Hey Ubisoft, not sure if this will help the bug get fixed faster but I noticed that the supplies stopped being rewarded around the same time I got my settlement to level 5 or shortly after. I had done almost all raids and story areas at the time. Now however, I have completed every raid and looted almost all chests on the map and have not had any supplies for a good 30 hours of gameplay. In my opinion, I think supplies should be able to be bought from the vendor in Ravensthorpe as they're something that (usually) I had an overwhelming abundance of. Hopefully this can be resolved sooner rather than later as it's an issue that is affecting a lot of people.

• HIDDEN1NE
    198 posts

@snowwolfyaboi

It’s not that, they’ve already found out it’s starting the mastery challenges that triggers this bug, and they have stated it’ll be fixed with the next patch, sometime within these last weeks of July.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

Thank you @xKingMojox, @amr_hayba12 & @SnowWolfYaBoi for sending your reports from your own experience with this issue. I would like to assure you all that the development team has been investigating this issue further, and they have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. We don't have a confirmed release date for this update. The development team are targeting an ETA of July 2021.

The development team requires no further reports at this time as they have been able to identify what is causing this issue to happen in-game. We thank everyone who took the time to provide us with more information, as this was helpful for the investigation.

As soon as we have more information to share about the release of TU 1.3.0, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SnowWolfYaBoi
    2 posts

@hidden1ne Oh okay, I guess that does line up because that was around the same time I started them. They better have some sort of system that awards players with the supplies they missed out on. It would literally be impossible for me to even get settlement level 6 if they don't as I've gotten 95% of all chests in the game...

• HIDDEN1NE
    198 posts

@snowwolfyaboi

Yea I feel ya, and that actually oddly reminded me

@ubi-borealis

Will the connected issue of also not receiving fabric from the other type of small chests be fixed? Because I know for me and others it was mentioned that both occurred after starting the MC, and I just wanted to make sure that this was also confirmed to be fixed and didn’t get lost.

• Baniu34
    4 posts

I cant finish altar and max upgrade my inventory becouse i dont have any fabric. I play on ps5. I have 114 hours and finish main quest.
    Id: Baniu34
    Platform: ps5
    Region: Poland

• Baniu34
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • fwrocker
    1 posts

Hello,

i’m in the same situation. is there any plan to resolve this bug? it seems that the problem is associated with the main "quest" of the mastery challenges. before starting it everything was normal. please tell us something, or the platinum trophy will be impossible.

• Iuri_Machado
    1 posts

I've been playing AC Valhalla for more than 80 hours, but I can't upgrade my settlement because supplies are not dropping from any raid chest and any small chest on the map. Supplies just don't exist anymore. I have a save slot with 20 hours dropping it but I don't wanna lose all the progress I made. I'll stop playing Valhalla until this bug is fixed, hope it'll be soon.

• romdelory1881
    2 posts

Bonjour avec la dernière mise à jour dans les petits coffres on a plus que des loot d’argent et plus de matériaux y’a t il un patch en cours pour cela ? Parce que on ne peut pas passer la colonie au niveau 6 à cause de cela

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

This is game breaking if i dont get reimbursed my supplies. Ive looted almost every chest, and still need roughly 2000 supplies.

• WellBornBrush
    1 posts
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 200 supplies and 505 raw materials
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 5600 or so
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - fowl farm and upgrades, alvis and holger's house, cattle farm upgrades and hunwald and swanburrow's house
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - yes

There are too many bugs in the game. I also don't have enough fabric and I can't complete the Saint faith quest. And I can't find more supplies and fabric because I don't have any more gold dots on the map. Can you please help?

Suggested Topics