ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hi @Iuri_Machado, sorry to hear about this issue you've experienced with not receiving supplies from small chests. Please be aware this issue is currently under investigation. I do apologize for the inconveniences this has caused. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, and I'd be happy to assist.

• thatbih12345
    1 posts

Same here. having this issue for a long time. One of the only trophies I need for platinum. So annoying

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @thatbih12345! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to loot supplies/fabric from small chests, and that this is preventing you from achieving platinum. Rest assured that the development team have been investigating this issue further. They will be deploying a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0. The development team are currently targeting a release period of July 2021. As soon as we have a more definite date, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • The_LivingClown
    1 posts
    • Current Settlement Level - 5
    • Amount of Supplies in Inventory -500
    • Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - 3400 or more
    • Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - still need to build 2nd & final cattle, grain, and fowl farm expansions.
    • Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes

• vieirahand
    2 posts

@dr-goodnight @Ubi-Keo I only need 100 supply to finish my settlement! but I only find chests with coins....please! fix this problem!

• dextar1001
    7 posts

My quiver still has two upgrades left, and my rations has one upgrade left. I have done the altar quest to donate five fabric. I have a few fabric in my inventory, but not enough to upgrade quiver or rations.

I have done multiple raids (monestaries, military etc) and looted tons of chests but no more fabric is dropping.

This seems to have started after I initiated the mastery quest....along with now I can no longer loot "supplies" from common chests in/near villages/cities, all I get is coins.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @The_LivingClown, @vieirahand & @dextar1001! Welcome to the forums 🙂

The development team are aware of an issue wherein players are only able to receive silver from small chests, instead of supplies and fabric. They've been investigating this issue further, and will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for TU 1.3.0, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please check these places for regular updates!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Borchenoso
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Having the same issue with the supplies here. I have opened every chest in England and no luck. I really hope u guys find a way to return every missing supply box to the player, or even make them available for purchase in vendors. I really hope you guys put some effort in this matter because its keeping us away from the Platinum. Thanks.

• Joseman222
    2 posts

I have raided every monastery and got up Level 5 my village, but I can't take level 6 because I don't have supplies. I did some monastery yesterday and today but the game didn't give me supplies, only raw materials, and I can´t upgrade my settlement. When I go to the yellow point, I take only iron and skins or money, 0 supplies. What happened? I need help. I finished the game and all alliances.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 714 posts

Hello @joseman222! Thank you so much for reaching out about this issue with not getting the supplies you need to upgrade your Settlement! I can confirm that this issue is currently being investigated. I don't currently have an ETA on when a fix will be issued, but I do recommend keeping an eye out for updates as they become available - especially on the News and Announcements page!

Official Response
  • Joseman222
    2 posts

@ubistorm Ok, thank you so much for the answer!

• Smashulatius
    7 posts

Hello everybody,

I have a little question about the supplies that are needed for the development of the settlement ...

I still need 700 supplies to finally get my settlement to level 6, but I can't find any ...

I have cleared almost the whole map, only the Scirs of Northhymbre and an island of Lincolnnescir are missing, otherwise I have closed all regions ...

Can someone help me where to find supplies?

• Adrian_Banas
    1 posts

Help, I can't build my settlement on level 6 because I can't find supplies on my game. I don't know why but I can't find it nowhere. I was looking for these supplies everywhere but they are really nowhere to be found. Has anyone had a similar problem? Can it be fixed in some way? I aim for platinum but without it I won't be able to get it. 😞

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5865 posts

@Borchenoso This issue has been investigated by the development team and we will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for TU 1.3.0, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@adrian_banas @Smashulatius I have merged your posts with this megathread we have created for this issue. As I mentioned above this is a known issue and a fix will be deployed in TU 1.3.0.

Official Response
  • Smashulatius
    7 posts

@ubi-keo but ive almost finished the game... are you sure that i can get enough supplies?

• iMMortster
    2 posts

@ubi-keo Kudos, I have been following this thread for weeks if not months for a potential fix, thank you friend.

• Spankyjnco
    3 posts

This bugs been around since the DLC came out. If you start the mastery quest, you will no longer get basic supplies or cloth from chests, preventing you from upgrading your settlement, making it to where you can open ALL CHESTS and not ever get max settlement.

Great that it hasn't been addressed, wish I could get my 50 bucks back from buying your game 2 weeks ago.

• bielik01
    1822 posts

@spankyjnco it has been addressed... research before you post, and the bug is not from DLC, it's from Mastery Challenges.
    First of all, you post in a wrong category, this should have been in Player Support.
    If you went there, maybe you would notice two threads worth noticing:
    Reported Issue Megathread List | Check here for your issue! [UPDATED 20/07/2021]
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated July 13]
    Fix for this will probably be next week:

• Spankyjnco
    3 posts

@bielik01 I posted it was related to mastery, but also posted that it STARTED when the DLC was released. Never did I say it was because of the DLC, just that update.

Second, their "known issues" do no explicitly state not being able to loot supplies or cloth. The closest I've seen is them saying that only silver are in chests, which isn't true because iron, leather, materials etc all still are in chests. Am I supposed

To just know that it was meant this way?

• bielik01
    1822 posts

@spankyjnco the DLC was released on May 13th, Mastery Challenges were introduced with TU 1.2.2 on June 15th, so in no way these two are related.
    What I believe the fix is gonna bring back supplies and fabric to the chests, but I don't know if they're gonna reset the opened chests in case there are no more chest to be opened.
    And the title of the megathread speaks for itself: Only receiving silver and not supplies from smaller chests since 1.2.2 update.

Suggested Topics