ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@turkeymoose my thoughts exactly

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

So, i spoke with someone at ubisoft support, via twitter private message, and they assured me that the team is currently working on a solution to this problem, and will fix it soon. I hope this is the case, as im in the same boat as you guys, and its very frustrating.

• lzmaf
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Some comments say this issue has been brought to attention and that you guys are working on it. In my case I already looted all chests, done all raids, and only one upgrade away from reaching settlement level 6 (final fowl farm upgrade). I need around 700 supplies, will you guys implement a method for additional supplies for those who already looted the small chests (e.g. looting regular supplies for settlement from river raids, etc) ?

• zdoughty0310
    3 posts

So we are still dealing with this issue even today. This game has been out for quite some time and they’ve made a DLC (Wrath of the Druids) and they’re about to add another (siege of Paris?). I really think they should quit adding new stuff until things in the original game are fixed. At least the most important things like the things that affect trophies. I am one trophy away from 100% completion and it’s the whole problem of not having enough supplies to finish building my settlement to lvl 6. Here’s what I said and what their response was. I was actually able to finish the mystery in Hamtunscire because it was a bug that they actually fixed. Dates are depicted.

[Image Removed]

• zdoughty0310
    3 posts

@chibi_lenne same here my map has zero gold dots left. I opened every chest on the map think I missed the ones with supplies in. So even if they do fix it I have no chests to open anymore.

• trentcorwin
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I saw the news and announcements for 1.3.0 being released on July 27th. I didn't see anything about the silver/supplies chest problem being fixed. Is it rectified or is this still and outstanding issue?

Thanks.

• ReRevelations72
    8 posts

@lzmaf I really hope they do. I went through almost all of chests of Snotinghamscire, and I only got round chests, only a few flat ones. I wonder whether this is normal or a bug. Anyway, I hope there's a way of retrieving the supplies we never got.

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@trentcorwin well, chests apparently give supplies now, so its kind of a fix. The problem however, is that those of us who looted all chests without knowing of the bug are all out of luck because there are no more chests to get supplies from... and now we cant upgrade our settlement for the trophy

• DEADninja2009
    3 posts

I have already opened all chests in England and completed all raids but im still short 300 supplies to upgrade ravensthorpe. How am i supposed to get the remaining 300 supplies?

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

@deadninja2009 You shouldn't have opened them all while they were bugged.
    Try finding the remaining ones in Norway.

• DEADninja2009
    3 posts

@kormac67 i had no idea of the bug. i only opened maybe 10 or so while i decided to upgrade raventhrope to level 6

• DEADninja2009
    3 posts

I have already opened all chests in England and completed all raids but im still short 300 supplies to upgrade ravensthorpe. How am i supposed to get the remaining 300 supplies?

• ReReminded
    4 posts

I got the same problem, guys. I hoped it would fix throughout my gameplay so I could just farm it later, but now that I've 100% the whole game, I still don't get fabric nor supplies from looting high level area chests.

I've literally done everything in the game, done every quest and picked up every side-objectives possible. The maps are CLEAN. The ONLY mission that I got left, is to get my settlement to level 6.

• Trashtalk_CR
    3 posts

@Ubisoft
    this is so sickening and maddening. You don’t realize HOW BIG OF A PROBLEM THIS IS! You always have the same botty response, and its pathetic! Its such a SIMPLE fix! What kind of support team are you working with where it takes you 5-6months to fix things? And even then its not fixed properly (saint faith event in particular) before I knew about the bug I opened all the chests trying to get supplies. I have 0 chests in my map and still need 3k + supplies because when i upgraded my cattle farm the 1st 2 times it didn’t count. Allow us to purchase supplies from a vendor or reset all world chests or allow us to reset raids on the map. DO SOMETHING. Im 1 trophy away from platoon and I AM NOT RESTARTING the game after dumping 150+ hours into this game. Sort your game out.
    i’ve waited about 7 months for the issues to be fixed to get the platinum.. and now I still cant get it. I really thought you would compensate players because of this bug. But I was wrong. You shouldn’t be allowed to sell games on the PS store because half of the trophies are unobtainable. Cyberpunk was removed for being buggy, your games should be too!

• El-Kashi
    24 posts

@rereminded hello mate i feel the pain i'm in the same situation 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

• theshadow113
    3 posts

This is still broken as of the last update, i'm on a new playthrough and at 300 raw resources and 0 supplies, despite farming small chests for easily 2 hours I got a few hundred from easily 20+ chests

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

Use twitter and tag ubisoft support everyone... go public with it, youll get a better response

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

@deadninja2009 You know that supplies come from little flat topped chests all over England and Norway?
    If you opened just ten there must be plenty left.

• ReRevelations72
    8 posts

@kormac67 But is there enough? I searched all of Snotinghamscire and found little to none, only the round ones. I'm really worried.

• ReReminded
    4 posts

@el-kashi

Including Wrath of the Druids DLC and my rationing is 5/6 as I'm not getting anymore fabric. Not that I need that many rations anyway as I only play on normal difficulty, but still - I want to 100% my stuff.

Suggested Topics