ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    1091 posts

@rereminded I have 6400 extra supplies so there is enough.

• PlayRenaan
    2 posts

I am aware that the bug was fixed in the smaller chests in the last update, but before they released the fix I had already looted almost all the supply chests, after the fix I even managed to do 2 upgrades, but I still couldn't level ravestrophe to the level 6

Come on ubisoft, it's not very difficult to solve this, a very simple solution for us thousands of players who have this problem is simply PUT THE SUPPLIES AVAILABLE IN STORE WITH RAVENSTROPHE LEVEL 5, you solve our problem quickly and we stop filling you guys with this issue that's been in the game since the release of the mastery challenges.

• ReReminded
    4 posts

@kormac67 Where? I only got like 300 supplies and nothing drops from the normal chests. I remember I normally got 100 per chest, but not anymore.

Same with fabric

• gamblescramble
    10 posts

@playrenaan

Have you completed all of the territories in england? Each one gives you either supplies or a straight xp increase to settlement when you complete them. Might help get you to lvl 6.

• only1goomba
    5 posts

Having played every AC game ever, in my opinion its a bit disappointing all the hiccups still in Valhalla; video game companies today are working for a profit, not an experience to the consumer. Reminds me of when Unity crashed and burned hard. This may be the last decent AC game, it may be my last AC game since I still have fun playing Odyssey & others

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

Just make supplies available in the shops. Hell, id buy em with helix credits too. I dont care. I worked for almost 300 hours for the platinum, and now i cannot get it. Please fix this

• azullFR
    2423 posts

Hi all !

(approximative english)

just a word to say that I saw :
    for the ones who have already openned chests while the bug occured, there will be a fix in a future update ( no date given )
    News would be given in this Megathread 🙂

[Source] : Post from August the 2nd, 2021 (about 5 hours ago = about 18h CET)
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83394/fabric-no-longer-lootable-after-fully-upgrading-the-quiver-and-rations-pouch-post-here/2?lang=en-US

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 647 posts

Hello everyone. @azullFR is correct! There is a fix planned for a future update for the game. For more information, I definitely recommend taking a look at the full post made by @Ubi-Woofer at the end of this thread.

Official Response
  • UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 647 posts

@playrenaan Hey there. I wanted to reach out and let you know that there is a plan to fix this issue in a future update of the game. For a detailed explanation of this, I highly recommend taking a look at @Ubi-Woofer 's post in this thread. The post should be at the bottom as of the time of this post!

Official Response
  • MikeKrall
    5 posts

Why do you keep making it seem like were lying and that we don’t know how to play a basic video game Ubisoft? Asking for pictures and video for a problem you already know exists. @Ubi-Mark

Again Ubisoft saying we’re lying asking for pictures and video but when given no reply or fix update patch given, I’m tired of sending in proof and then being ignored

@ubi-keo or how about you just turn on the game play it for yourself and see the glitches instead of making us do the work as if we’re being paid for this

@kormac67 riiiight…..

• MikeKrall
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MikeKrall
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MikeKrall
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dawgpyleher
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I am having a related issue after 1.3.0.
    I have not purchased season 1. Main game no DLCs yet. Cleared all Wealth, Mysteries, Artifacts, Small Chests, All Order Members, 15 Gold Mastery Challenges and token shop cleared, All Pledges, and found Excalibur, Noden’s Arc, Gingir, and Mjolnir. All Rover raid stuff done and shop cleared. Purchased the ISU set early on. I’m short several thousand supplies with nothing left to loot. I did see 100 more after 1.3.0 bringing me to 900 with three buildings left to finish at 1k+ each. At that time I had 3 chests left in Snotinghamscire and 3 in Ledecestershire. I scanned every inch of the map at full zoom several times and there’s nothing left in any of the three Atlas Maps after getting that last one. As far as I know none of these chests respawn in the main game and the river raid spawns don’t drop regular supplies. Cleared the token shop on the current festival promo event and all those too. My only quest still incomplete aside from the two immutable festival ones and a vengeance is level Ravensthorpe to 6. All townsfolk quests done like the baker, the blacksmith wedding, and the deliveries all cleared. All masks and medallions turned in and codex done as well. I think I overcleared during the 1.2.2 patch and didnt realize what was happening with the bug until I realized there’s no way for me to get any more. Would like to request a hot fix for this patch.

• NivekTheGreat
    6 posts

I've completed all of the raids in the main game. I'm still 1200 raw material units short of my settlement reaching level 6. How can I get more raw materials or is this a bug?

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@ubistorm thank you so much for the update. This has been very frustrating. Im looking forward to having this fixed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello all,

Thank you all for continuing to share your reports within this thread, and for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions in regards to the missing supplies and fabric looted from small chests.

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, small chests should now grant supplies when looted again. I'm sorry to hear that many of you have been unable to collect enough supplies still to upgrade Ravensthorpe following this update. The development team are aware that players who have looted chests while the issue was present may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively.

As shared by my colleague @UbiStorm, the team are working on a long term solution that they intend to deploy in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more definite information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • TheReaIAndyBars
    3 posts

I also have this issue I currently have looted every small cheat done every raid and can’t find any more supplies I went around again and still couldn’t find a single chest with supplies I did the mastery quests already so maybe that’s why this is literally one of the last things I need to do please help

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @TheReaIAndyBars! Welcome to the forums 🙂

The development team are aware of an issue wherein players who have looted chests while the issue was present may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively. They intend to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation into this issue, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheReaIAndyBars
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis So what about my platmium trophy? I have zero chests left I always buy the season pass. I think to make me wait months for another patch is unacceptable. Why can’t they simply hot fix the issue? Is there any indication when this “update” will take place? Like I said I’m a loyal customer and can’t even finish the game correctly due to the one of MANY bugs this year had. This is the worst year you guys have had. I’ve played every game released in America.

Suggested Topics