ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@crazybone992 thats great news, for you. Wish i could say the same. I looted all my chests while the bug was active, so i dont have the required supplies. Im waiting on the fix still, as this is the last trophy i need for my platinum. Its so frustrating that i put soooo much work into this game, only to not have the platinum to show for it.

• Manaconda3176
    1 posts

I am experiencing same problem. I have over 170 hours into game, literally cleared everything including all of the small gold chests.....and still 1000 supplies short of level 6 settlement. Extremely frustrating. Will there be a patch to fix this?

• azullFR
    2418 posts

@ethrocentaur

hello, it seems to be planned for TU 1.3.1 (more or less august the 31th, or september the 2th, following the 5 weeks cycle)

[Source] : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-august-11/1?lang=en-US

Let's hope it will be a full fix and a working fix...
    Nice day to all 🙂

• Dr_Lady
    2 posts

Fabric stopped dropping in looted chests. I can’t upgrade my quiver. I see this has been a problem for some time @ubisoft any fixes?

• azullFR
    2418 posts

@dr_lady

Hello,
    I saw this at :https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-august-11/1?lang=en-US

TU 1.3.1 should be available, more or less : August the 31th or September the 7th (5 weeks cycle between TU versions)

Let's hope this will fix the fabric problem...

Nice day to you 🙂

• Dr_Lady
    2 posts

@azullfr thank you so much for the helpful reply! I hope the update does fix the fabric issue. Cheers!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I've merged some newer threads into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to loot supplies/fabric from smaller chests, so we can keep all information and updates from the investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

As spotted by @azullFR, the development team have confirmed that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released, but the targeted release period is Late Summer 2021. Once we have more confirmed information to share regarding the fix for missing supplies/fabric, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ematt5733
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis lets hope they reimburse those supplies retroactively, or at least make them available somewhere else having put soooo many hours into a game and not get the last trophy for platinum is not a good feeling. I understand that bugs happen, but this has been a very frustrating experience. Its such a great game, would be a shame not to get that 100%.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

Does anyone know why I need raw materials and supplies from Siege of Paris DLC? Is there anything to build there?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2623 posts

Hello @crazybone992,

Thank you for your update! I'm glad that this issue has been resolved for you!

@TazmanianRex - sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you that the development team is working on a resolution at the moment that will be deployed in a future update. Once the fix is live, we will let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

Official Response
  • Chapp_Meister
    4 posts

I've done all the raids and completed the full storyline in England but can't upgrade Ravensthorpe up to lvl 6.
    I've more than enough raw materials but I'm somehow missing 400 supplies.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Chapp_Meister! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect enough supplies to complete your settlement upgrades with. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences within this thread.

The development team are aware of an issue wherein players who have looted chests following TU 1.2.2 only received silver. Following the fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0, we are aware that players may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively.

The development team have confirmed that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released, but the targeted release period is Late Summer 2021. Once we have more confirmed information to share regarding the fix for missing supplies/fabric, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TurkeyMoose
    6 posts

I've given up, guys. The astronomical amount of time to fix this issue has taken me right out of it. I've had to put my playthrough on pause for two months now. I'm just no longer emotionally invested in the storyline. If/when I decide to start playing this game again I will just have to start over from the beginning, but that will have to be a long time from now. I refuse to start playing the game again while it's still actively being updated monthly with useless additions because I live in fear that they will drastically mess it up again and ruin the experience for me all over again. I have never experienced anything like this with a video game before.

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@turkeymoose i can truly relate. While ive put close to 300 hours into this game, only to get this extremely disappointing bug that precents my platinum. They said 1.3 1 would fix it... well, it didnt. Ive never in my life of playing games been so disappointed. I may never play another ubisoft game ever again. Ill give it a few more weeks, if nothing changes, Im trashing this game for good.

• azullFR
    2418 posts

@ematt5733
    Hello,
    the last update was only for PS4 & PS5 : TU 1.3.0.1
    the next update : TU 1.3.1 should be released on August, the 31 th (maybe on September, the7th, it's 5 to 6 weeks cycle for main updates)
    So, it should be patched in few days, just hoping it will be a "full" fix and a working one 🤞

• Ematt5733
    17 posts

@azullfr thats great news. Thank you!

• NivekTheGreat
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis I am missing supplies. I currently have 700 supplies and 180 raw materials.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us. I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble collecting enough supplies and fabric from chests to perform upgrades with.

As shared in my earlier post, the development team are aware of an issue wherein players who have looted chests following TU 1.2.2 only received silver. Following the fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0, we are aware that players may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively.

The development team have confirmed that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Once we have more confirmed information to share regarding the release for the fix for missing supplies/fabric, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1786 posts

@ubi-borealis we do have... it's on September 7th, but we don't know how they intend to fix it.

• Ubi-Borealis

More information will be provided in patch notes once these have been released, @bielik01! I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for this 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics