SOLVED [RESOLVED] [TU 1.2.2] Only receiving silver and not supplies from smaller chests | POST HERE15 Likes/546 Replies/14098 ViewsazullFR 1737 posts
I don't know, 2 options :
- your map as enough Material chests, so the game doesn't put them at vendors
- you have a bug
At the moment, it seems that you have to first open them all... good luck to you
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Woofer 1268 posts
@SamuraiSparklez - Welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you're unable to purchase supplies from your settlement vendors. If your settlement is already level 5 but they're still unavailable, can you provide a video showing the following, as previously requested?
- You have the latest Title Update installed. You can view this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
- Your current settlement level, as well as how many supplies you currently have in your inventory.
- That you are unable to purchase supplies from Yanli if you have reached settlement level 5.
Can you also clarify if you have any small wealth chests still available on your map, as suggested by @azullFR?
@azullFR - Thank you for trying to help out again here! Your assistance is much appreciated, and it is great to see members of the community helping each other out as always. Please let us know if you're encountering any similar issues with gaining resources.
mstewart9435 1 posts
@enol99 hello, sorry to hear that this has been an issue not only to you but to many. I found out it’s a glitch but I found the solution, well at least for me. If you go to Maeldun and go to the store there, the seller will have 10,000 supplies for free. I don’t know why or how but this worked for me. I hope it works for everyone
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Borealis 4636 posts
I apologise for the delayed update. A fix for the missing supplies was deployed in TU 1.3.2. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."
Please note that if you are still missing supplies to upgrade your settlement with, you can purchase additional supplies from Yanli once reaching settlement level 5.
If you have reached settlement level 5 and are unable to purchase additional supplies in-game, please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:
- You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
- You are at least settlement level 5.
- Your in-game map, showing that all wealth items have been collected.
- Yanli's store inventory, showing that supplies aren't available to purchase.
I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.
pc gameplay bug glitch
bug glitch pc playstation 4 playstation 5 xbox one xbox series xs
xbox series xs xbox one playstation 5 playstation 4 pc bug glitch