Same here on PC, load faster before patch. River Raid also loads very long. In ireland still cant use the bed...still no cat in the ship, Huldufolk Armor have smoke effect back. This update is a joke..
Still rain...still stutters after i pick up a opal or complete a quest, difference is no popup dlc unlocked...They sell since weeks wrong named items in the store..and so on..I can make a long list with issues but they anyway dont care for us
Well I am also on PC
Reda's shop seemed to work fine till recently, there no more daily itmes, I was hoping for some wolf mount in there, but they just won't show anymore
Also there are no more suplies on the map, literaly no where I can't upgrade my settlement to the 6th level, it would be nice that we would just recive missing supplies since we can't get in anymore in the game, I don't know how much I do actully need, but those buildings are 3 farm buildings, so those are the last 3 updates, one that I did check needed 1000 of those supplies so I can bet that I need 3000 total of those to finish building my settelment
Also there is no more fabric in the game like literaly nowhere I did not fully upgarde neither my quiver nor my food bag
I have 7 fabric on me and that's it
I did read that we also need 5 more extra fabric for an altar and that even after we fully upgarde our stuff
I hope devs can amend this soon
Game is awesome, I've played almost all of the assassin's creed games and so far I do like Odyssey and Valhalla best.
It's not a complaint, it's me asking for help, I couldn't find any info about it on the interent
Hmmm did you complete the story, all regions complete??? I have my settlement on 6 and still have maybe 10000 supplies, cargo is empty. You get some supplies as reward.
Fabric i find in higher level regions.. I had enough for upgrade and for this altar
I like Origins and Odyssey more, in this games i had more the feeling for this ages. More live in the worlds...
I'm already at 340 level of power, so I am pretty sure that by now I can get into all of the regions
right now I the thoughest one and still there is no fabric
I was geting it once in a while before the newest patch
it did stop showing up after the patch
same with those supplies
you don't get supplies form missions
only from chests the small ones 100 per each chest, but they stoped poping up after the patch
at first I thought, okay maybe I did reach some limit of getting those outside of the monasterys... but that's just stupid, there is no such limit and I didn't get any of those in the monastery either, just raided one few minutes ago
You get raw materials from story regions, but those I am getting just fine from the monastery raids I will have more than just enough of those to finish settlement with even some leftovers
it is a supplies that I have 0 now and can't get any more
I did read somewhere that when I would reach level 6 of the settlment I would be able to buy fabric at the shops, but since I won't be able to reach level 6 of the settlement I am kinda at the lost here
Also I can't sabotage enemy equiment anymore by pressing F it just doesn't work, also I can't trap enemy bodies, I could do that before the patch
I have no idea if it is a bug, maybe It just didn't happen yet or maybe I couldn't find it in my settlement, but there was supposed to be one more building and a settler after I finished questline for Hunwald
Sorry i am from germany, isnt easy to explain better.
Construction requires resources in the form of Supplies and Raw Materials. Supplies can be found in minor Treasure Chests throughout the game but are mainly concentrated at Monastery Raids and armed camps whilst Raw Materials are exclusive to Monastery Raids. I found supplies on many places like small houses,camps. Like i already wrote, i have still many supplies left. Maybe you have an bug or need some patience and continue the story. I searched for every shiny gold icon on the map.
Ravensthorpe is much more than just a quest selection hub as we can build a number of unique buildings to expand the settlement. Ravensthorpe itself will evolve and level up over time. It starts at Settlement level one and once you have built and upgraded everything, will eventually max out at level 6. We can level up Ravensthorpe by doing the following:
- Completing certain alliance story arcs.
- Constructing Buildings.
As the settlement level rises, so too does the range of buildings that become available to be built. Buildings provide new side-quests, tasks, vendors, gear and even some passive buffs all of which give us plenty to do between story arcs.
I get that but like I said I can't get anymore supplies
those come from special chests
they contain only sliver and supplies, silver amount is region bound which means you will get higher amount of silver in more advanced regions, but the supplies level is always the same which is 100
I do get only silver now from those chest, no more supplies anymore
This is what I am saying
Roundish chests that are also brown contain leather and iron, but they were supposed to have fabric also in more advanced areas and like I said they did before the patch, after the patch there are no more supplies and no more fabric
and I know it is true since I do almost always search for those small yellow dots on the map to get those chestes
that is my issue in the game, I was hoping that I am not the only one experiencing it and that by writing about it in this forum, more people would share their stories and that devs would eventually adress that
Also I do come from Poland
I am sorry, i looked little around in the forum and find more people with the same issue like you. Cause this many bugs and no response from Ubisoft i regret to buy this game. I play it since release and i can write a book about bugs. Every patch have more bugs and problems.
I believed you, i tried to help you cause i have finished the game and know some upgrades came later in the story and i have so much still in my inventar. After you ask me i searched in the forum and find more player with your issue.
I didnt know so many chests have no supplies anymore. Ubisoft know to make the game more and more hated
Since last update the game has become unplayable. The loading times have doubled in PS4,which is a lot of time when you load the game,go to shop,fast travel etc. Even worse in river raids.
Plus,it feels like Eivor has become Jasmine living in Aladdins world full of magic carpets all over the place.
I add some pics hoping is solved by the time Siege of Paris comes out,as am not playing the game in this conditions anymore ,I lost all my illusion,I really loved this game but now it's become and annoyance in many ways
Never ending rain for months now
Runes equipped don't work unless you do the workaround every single time you load the game or fast travel going on for months too.
The loading times in PS4 are way too long after new update
And the new update placed magic carpets everywhere aswell.
It's a shame,this game could have been something great,but bugs keep coming ruining the experience causing people like me,that loved it,to finally park it and totally stop playing it.
Damn,I hope Siege of Paris is worth it, and this time brings no bugs. This never happened in my gaming life before, that every single time new content is added brings more and more bugs. Is the buggiest game ever.
I lost my motivation completely and the respect for Ubisoft ,meaning I don't trust anymore and won't but any game of this company until is been out for at least a year.
And like me,thousands.
Edit. Forgot to mention Redas shop is broken too.
Sorry to hear about your experience.
As you provided us with multiple issues in one thread, I'll try to address these as best as I can for you!
1) Reda's Shop has no Daily / Weekly Selection items - I can see that this issue has been previously marked as resolved - however, as we starting receiving more updates from our players, we reopened it with the development team and they're currently investigating this.
2) longer loading times after TU 1.2.2 - I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into - once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know.
3) various glitches - can you please open a thread for a bug or update one of the megathreads, so we can investigate each issue separately? Many thanks!
4) placing carpet-like textures - can you please confirm if this occurs in specific only locations or is it happening everywhere?
@GabrielAngelFox - sorry to hear about your experience! Let me address the issues that you mentioned:
1) Fabric is not appearing - I can see that this issue has been resolved in TU 1.2.0. Can you please confirm if you upgraded both of your pouches by any chance?
2) Regarding supplies - can you please confirm if you're referring to Raw Supplies or Foreign supplies? Can you please provide us with a few screenshots, so we can have a look?
3) Unable to interact with F button - can you please confirm if you're using custom controls? If so, this issue has been already addressed, and you can find it in this megathread. As a temporary workaround, can you please change your control scheme to default? From the development's side, I can see that this issue will be resolved with a future update. Once the resolution is pushed live, we are going to let everyone know.
Well this here was the very first thread I did come across so I did wrote down all of things that I did have problem with, since I'm an newbie to this kind of things I didn't know where I should look for help or even that I should go to a specific thread to adress some issues. Some people did do reply me here and they did show me other threads of this forum, so I've already did some more details about those issues elswhere on this forum.
Shall I repost all of those info and screens again ? that is not a problem at all if you would like it better that way
- This problem, I did give more info about it in this thread : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83394/fabric-no-longer-lootable-after-fully-upgrading-the-quiver-and-rations-pouch-post-here?lang=en-US ... but to clarify no I have not upgraded anything yet to the fullest also I did not complete the Dobby shrine, all that I have on me is 7 fabric pieces which I did get before latest patch.. some people did suggest its actully since I did undertake the Masterychallange quest not really the patch itself
- There was another thread regarding missing supplies : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99386/only-receiving-silver-and-not-supplies-from-smaller-chests-since-1-2-2-update-post-here/30?lang=en-US I did provide more info there and some screenshots as well, it is the supply chest those found in other palces of the world not just at riads, that contains some silver and 100 of those supplies.. and we are no longer geting those supplies, just sliver
- No I never did any custom controls, meaning I never changed the key bidings in this game. It just doesn't work anymore and it used to when I first started . Someone did suggest though that I should actully try to change this one button to something that wasn't used in the game and that this should slove the problem, at least for now . However I haven't tried that yet so I can't confirm if this would help, I do believe though It may
Thank you for the update! And don't worry about it, I'm sure that soon you will find your own way to navigate through the forums!
Thank you for providing me with more information regarding the fabrics! With these details I can see that this is a slightly different issue that is still being investigated - I can also see that you already received a reply in this megathread.
For the missing supplies, I also want to thank you for more details! I can now confirm that this issue is also under investigation. In order to keep everyone up to date and keep the track of reported issues (and for your better visibility), we created this megathread We will keep everyone up to date with updates from the development team there.
Last, but not least - can you please confirm if changing the button helps with this issue? If not, can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring simply by creating a new thread? It will help us to check if it's a known issue, and if not - we will be more than happy to report it to the development team for you.
I hope it helps and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist!
I just launched the game to see if changing that button will help ( it's called additional action in options ) and it did.
I did revert the changes to see if that works as well, but no, going back to an original button still doesn't work.
On the other hand I can just use another button for those actions
Thank you for sharing this! I can see that this issue will be resolved with a future update! Once the resolution is deployed, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience!