Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

Hello, after updating the game, I completed a mission, received a skadi blade, but all my old weapons were gone, nothing. There is no way to summon a horse, and a crow, they are not available. What a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1443 posts

@tomer401 I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this, it is not a known issue. I see that you play the game on PS4. Could you please go through the PS4 troubleshooting then launch the game again and confirm if the issue persists. If it does can you please provide a video. In the video can you go to your inventory screen to show all of your weapons you have, go to your quest log screen to show your active quests. Can you then go in game and show that you are unable to summon your horse or crow.

Can you also confirm the following:

• Did this issue occur immediately after you completed a mastery challenge and unlocked Skadi's Blade? If so can you confirm which challenge you completed
    • Are you still able to fast travel and do quests/side quests?
    • Are you able to load a previous save before you completed the mastery challenge to see if this resolves the issue, if possible please try this and confirm if it works
    Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo Hello. Unfortunately, I cannot load the sync before I went to the "test of mastery" task, I do not have this sync. I said goodbye both yesterday and today in the support chat, I provided them with all the evidence that I do not have my weapon except the blade from the "test of skill" task, as well as a video showing that I cannot summon a horse and a crow. I have no weapon but an ax and this blade. It is important to add, I did not complete all the missions of this test, I wanted to get the blade and that's it. But now my game is just ruined. I don't want to go through the entire test of mastery. It is an obsurdity that until I pass the entire test of mastery, my items, weapons, horse and raven are locked.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 40 posts

Thank you for that update, @tomer401! I am glad to hear that you were able to contact our support team and report this information. For clarification, does it seem as though your items are locked until the mastery challenge is complete? Also, were you able to check out the PS4 troubleshooting steps that were previously provided?

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-ray Hello. Yes, I have read. But unfortunately, my problem was not solved.

• Ubi-Keo

@tomer401 I have managed to find the support ticket with the images and video. Would it be possible to provide another video please.

In the video can you visit the stable to view the horses and ravens that you own and what is currently equipped and then try to summon them again afterwards. Then can you go to your quest log screen to show your active quests. And finally can you go to your inventory screen and show all of the bows that you own and all of the weapons that you own.

Could you also record the video on your PS4 using the share button and upload the video to YouTube and post it here in this thread.

Can you also confirm roughly how many weapons you have lost and if you have lost any armour too or only weapons? And confirm which mastery challenge you completed.

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo

I managed to get my horse and raven back in the stable. But unfortunately my weapons are in the same way, the armor that I had before the mission "test of skill" is not. Alas, I do not remember exactly what weapons I lost, I had several powerful swords that I passed through, powerful armor, all this was lost when I started the "test of skill" mission with this wedge that I have, it is not very convenient for me to go into battle , my weapons that disappeared were they had powerful damage to enemies. I really need them to return the weapons that I had. I tried to restart on old boot but failed. I have no desire to continue to do the mission test of mastery. I really need my weapons that are missing in connection with this assignment.

• Ubi-Keo

@tomer401 Thanks for the video and information.

Can you remember which Mastery Challenge you completed? Was it trial of the Bear, trial of the Raven or trial of the Wolf? And was this at the first shrine 'Wenlocan Outpost'?

Could you also try visiting Gunnar the blacksmith to see if that does anything and also see if you can purchase any new weapons from the merchant. Also are your quests still available in your quest log?

You should also have auto saves that you can load before you completed the mastery challenge as the games regular saves, please check to see if you have any that you can load without losing much progression.

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo
    'Wenlocan Outpost, Challenge of the Bear, one gold medal earned.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo I can't put on any armor, it can't be pressed. I need my weapons that I had before this rear skill test. I know that I have to go through the whole mission so that all my weapons are available to me again, but I don’t want to go through to the end. I had good, powerful weapons, I had armor, the armor was strong, I could change it. Now I have nothing. I cannot change the armor, it is not pressed. I tried to download old downloads from the cloud before the mission of the test of mastery, the download does not work, it returns to the same place where I am after the task. I need help, I need my upgraded weapons that I had before this mission. Now I don't have them. With this skadi wedge, it is not possible to kill the enemy with one blow, it is not powerful.

• Ubi-Keo

@tomer401 Thanks for the information provided.

I'm a little confused, you mentioned that you would have to go through the whole mission again to receive all of your weapons and armour again, but that you do not want to go through to the end. Can you confirm what you mean by this? Which quest are you referring to?

Also you should have several auto saves available, loading an earlier one should load before you encountered the issue, however you may lose some progression in doing this depending on when the auto save was created.

Can you also confirm if your quests are still showing in your quest log screen and can you try visiting Gunnar to see what happens and check if you can purchase any new weapons from the merchant.

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo I will explain, at the beginning of the quest itself, the test of skill, it was written that all personal items, as well as armor, weapons, are temporarily blocked until the quest is completed. At the end of the quest, everything that was not available will be available again. I did only one mission, I received one gold medal, and I received the Skadi blade award. Since I did not continue to do this kayest further, my weapons are not available to me. And also, I have other quests displayed, as you asked.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo

In the shop at the forge, there are no my weapons and armor that were 😞 there are only those weapons from the mission test of mastery 😞 for earlier, sorry, the game is in Russian.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@tomer401 Can anyone please help me with this problem?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @tomer401!

Thanks for sharing some more information with us, and including a video which shows what happens when you visit Gunnar's Forge.

It looks like your Trial "loadout" from the Wenlocan Trial of the Bear has remained on Eivor even once you've left the Trial. This explains why you only have access to the Brigadier gear set, and seem to be missing your rations/arrows. As you don't start the Trial with any rations/arrows, this may be why they're now missing. This may also explain why you cannot summon your mount/raven, as you don't have access to these during the Trial either.

I've updated your report to the development team and let them know more about the issue you're encountering.

Just to check - are you able to start any of the other Trials, or replay through the Trial of the Bear in Wenlocan? Playing through another Trial might cause your current "loadout" to reset.

I can see that you've been in contact with our team via a support ticket as well. For clarity's sake, I suggest either communicating with the support team via this thread or your support ticket. As we are finding out different pieces of information in your support ticket and this thread, it can cause confusion and miscommunication when reporting your issue to the development team. I'd recommend keeping all communication about this investigation in one place to avoid this 🙂

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello. I finished my skill test yesterday. But my weapons didn’t come back. As I said, yesterday I talked with those support, and gave them all the hidden that I finished the test. Also, I no longer display a skill test on the screen. Now the problem is different. I finished the test. But my weapons are still not available to me. I can’t do anything, even fish, please, if necessary, I’ll give you yesterday's application number, there is a photo there.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing us with some more information, @tomer401. I'd like to clarify what you've already done a little further, just so we can let the development team know exactly what steps you have already tried.

• After completing the Trial of the Bear in Wenlocan, have you completed any other Trials?
    • Have you tried replaying a Trial after losing access to your weapons/gear? If you haven't tried playing through another Trial, please can you try this for us. You should be able to replay Trials even if you have completed the main quest.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis I completed the skill test, I will repeat myself. My weapons and equipment have not been returned. The weapon disappeared when I approached this mysterious woman, and a fight began with her. Eyvor then said "this is not my weapon" I have a skadi blade, an ax, nothing else.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis This malfunction, not on my part, at the moment when the avor approached the mysterious woman, I had my weapons, after that, a fight with her began, and there was no longer my weapon, I fought with an ax. Then the test of skill began, I went to this mission 😭 (it would be better not to go to it) received one gold medal, and received a skadi blade 🙄. Yesterday, after a lot of nerves, I finished the entire skill test. But, my worries did not return 😢

• Ubi-Borealis

I think there has been some confusion caused during this conversation, @tomer401. We are aware that your weapons and gear have gone missing after completing the Trial of the Bear in Wenlocan. The development team are investigating this issue further, and they are interested in knowing if playing through another Mastery Trial will reset your gear loadout.

As you are currently stuck in the gear loadout for the Wenlocan Trial of the Bear, the development team are interested to know if starting a new Trial (such as a Trail of the Raven) will "reset" your gear and return your missing weapons/armour.

If you have already completed Hildiran's main quest, you should still be able to re-play through Mastery Challenges by interacting with the Shrines. Please can you see if you are able to re-play through a Trial of the Wolf or a Trial of the Raven for us? We would like to see if this resets your gear, or if you remain stuck in the loadout of the Wenlocan Trial of the Bear.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics