• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis and then my weapon disappeared

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

I'd just like to clarify the chain of events, if that's okay, @tomer401. We can then let the development team know exactly what happened that may have caused you to lose all of your weapons/gear.

• Prior to starting the Mastery Challenges, you had all of your weapons/gear.
    • You interacted with Hilderan (the old woman) and started the fight with her.
    • After the fight with Hilderan, you had lost all of your weapons/gear with the exception of the Skadi Blade and the gear given to you during the fight.
    • You continued to take part in the Mastery Trials, including the Trial of the Bear in Wenlocan, despite all of your gear missing from your inventory. After completing Hilderan's quests, you are still missing all of your weapons/gear, and cannot summon your bird/mount.

Would you say this is correct? Please don't hesitate to correct me if I have misunderstood your report.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis when I only fought with her, I already lost everything

• Ubi-Borealis

So did you lose your weapons before your first interaction with Hilderan, or did you lose all of your weapons during your first fight with Hilderan, @tomer401? This will help me to work out exactly what has happened in your experience.

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis My weapon went missing when I was born with a mysterious woman named Hilderan. During the fight I only had an ax, and the avor said, "This is not my weapon." I don't know how I can get my weapon back now. I finished the skill test itself yesterday. But Hilderan did not return my weapon to me. She showed me the cave, and that was it.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes. I lost my weapon during the fight with hildaran. During the fight I had one ax, and avor said "this is not my weapon"

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for clarifying for me, @tomer401. This is really helpful in getting a better understanding of what's happened here.

When starting the fight with Hilderan, you would have been given a pre-determined gear loadout. This is why Eivor would have said "This is not my weapon." You started the fight with different weapons/gear, as intended.

It sounds like once you finished the fight with Hilderan, your gear did not reset back to normal, which it should have done. Instead, you are stuck in the gear loadout for Hilderan's fight.

I've let the development team know what happened before, during, and after your fight with Hilderan, so they have a better understanding of the issue you've encountered. I've also passed on the videos you have shared with us, to assist with the ongoing investigation.

When you took part in other Mastery Trials, such as the Trials of the Raven and Trials of the Wolf, did you keep the same armour set? Or did it change for each challenge?

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis What you said is true. I'm stuck with the battle with hildaran. My weapon didn't return after fighting her. For the test of mastery, raven bear and wolf, I had an ax from the battle with hildren. Then I got one gold medal and I got a skadi blade

• Ubi-Borealis

Perfect, thank you for clarifying all of that for me, @tomer401! This has been really helpful in getting a better understanding of what's happened, and what could have caused this issue in-game. I've notified the development team, who are going to take a closer look at your report.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. I would also recommend keeping an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this issue, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for your understanding. I really hope your team can help me get all my weapons back. I will wait for an answer.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Sorry, I want to add, the horse, as well as my raven, I returned with the help of the stable, your colleague advised me to do this the other day. But, my weapons are gone. And also, I can not fish. I hope that soon my problem will be solved and all my weapons, armor and the like that were before the battle with hildren will return to me. I expect a response and help from your team. Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @tomer401, and for letting us know that your horse and raven returned after visiting the stables. We'll let the development team know this. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team, as they're still looking into this further. If you have any questions or concerns about your report, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll gladly take a closer look for you 🙂

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you, I look forward to your reply.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Please tell me, is there any news from the Development team regarding this problem of mine?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @tomer401,

Thank you for the update.

Regretfully, we don't have any information from the development team yet, I'm afraid. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through this thread and our patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you, it will just be a shame if the development team can't solve this problem.

I played assassin's creed valhalla for a very long time, bought weapons, armor, pumped them all to the maximum, it took me several months.

It will be sad if I can't get back everything that I had and was lost in connection with the battle with the mysterious Hilderan.

I would really like your development team to be able to solve this problem. I really hope for their and your help.

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-mark

Another problem, besides the fact that there are no my weapons and my armor and equipment, it is not available to fish.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again, @tomer401!

Thanks for including a video that shows that you're unable to use the fishing rope as well. I've included this information in your report, as you mentioned earlier that you weren't able to use the rope either. Rest assured that the development team are investigating your report further. We are unable to speculate on an ETA for a fix at this time. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation into your missing gear, this information will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If we require any additional information from you for the investigation, we will also reach out to you within this thread.

Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics