Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Any news?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello again @tomer401!

I've checked in with the development team, and I can see that they're still investigating your report further. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you regarding your missing gear. I understand that this may not have been the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Once we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within the News & Announcements forum. You are also welcome to reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Even after the update, my weapons didn't come back. It is a pity that my problem was not solved.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @tomer401!

Please note that the update released yesterday, TU 1.2.2.1, was a hot fix addressing some lingering crashing issues and restoring the missing Feast UI elements following Title Update 1.2.2. There were no other fixes included in this update. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused.

The development team are still investigating your report further. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you. Please keep an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for future updates!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts
    • @ubi-borealis Please tell me when my problem will be solved? When will I be able to play normally?
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @tomer401!

I would be unable to speculate when a resolution for this issue will be found. The development team are still investigating this issue further, and have not yet shared any new updates regarding fixes or when these would be released.

If you haven't already, I recommend taking a look at our Dev Blog. It provides some great insight into the internal investigation processes, and provides a pipeline on how investigations are carried out.

I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello, do you have news about my problem?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @tomer401!

The development team are still investigating your report further, and we don't yet have any new updates to share. Please note that investigations can take some time before a resolution is found. You can read more about the stages of an investigation within our Dev Blog.

Please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any information regarding future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello, when will my problem be solved? It took a very long time, and she did not dare

• tomer401
    Original poster 34 posts
  • Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there,

At this stage we have no further update, I can however confirm that this is under investigation.

As soon as we have an update we will let players know

Many thanks

Official Response

Suggested Topics