Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

During the "Bear Trial" Evior disappears and reappears intermittently. When he disappears you can still his weapons "floating" but no Evior. I'm started this trial yesterday and didn't have this issue, the problem/bug started today.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@jrwuplay58 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please provide a video of the issue or did you only encounter this once?

Official Response
  • jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-keo I've only encountered this problem when I reported it and so far it has not happened again. However I did notice that video display was glitchy when the problem occurred. I restarted the trial a few times and had the problem several times. I was a little frustrated so I shut down for the day. I haven't experienced the problem since. Thanks for your response. Obviously if it occurs again I'll try to get a video; I haven't tried to do any videos (not a savvy user).

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@jrwuplay58 Thanks for confirming this. Yes please, if you encounter the issue again please record a video and update this thread and we will report it to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

Official Response
  • jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-keo : I haven't had another disappearing Eivor, however the "Bear Trial" still appears to be a little "buggy". I don't know how to do videos, especially while trying to go through the trial. However I was able to take a screen shot where I am unable to move (*note: you can't see Eivor), I am stuck looking at what is in the screen shot but unable to navigate (had to exit the trial). I have saved the screen shot to a usb drive but unsure how to upload it. Any help would be appreciated.

• azullFR
    752 posts

@jrwuplay58

for the screenshot (picture, I guess), you have to downsize it, then use the "picture icon" shown in my picture above ( my picture as been resized at 1200 pixel wide )

undefined

I can't give you the name of the software I use even if it's a free, legal, legit, not online software as it seems to be forbidden here, sorry 😞
    (approximative english)

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1050 posts

Hello @jrwUplay58,

Thank you for your update! As you tagged PS5 as your platform, you can record a video simply by pressing the share button on your DualDense controller. Once your clip is recorded, you should be able to upload it to Youtube or Twitter directly from your console - once it's uploaded, can you please share the link with us? 🙂

If, however, you're looking for alternative methods, have you tried recording a video by phone?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

@azullfr See the screen shot below.

undefined

• jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-mark Yesterday I figured out how to record a video, it's not that hard I just never have done it before since I haven't had the need. If it occurs again I will create a video. There may be one small problem but I'm not sure. I'm not on twitter nor do I have a youtube account I would assume one would be necessary to post. If you have any other ideas I'd like to hear them. This forum is really all the public facing exposure that I have right now.

• jrwUplay58
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubi-mark Eivor has disappeared again. I made 2 videos, here are the links:

and
    hopefully this will provide the information you need.

Thanks for your assistance

jrw

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Hello there @jrwUplay58!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to update your report, and to share those two additional videos with us. These are very helpful for further investigation. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Can you let us know if you spawn into the Trial invisible, or does Eivor turn invisible after carrying out a certain action (like using an ability)?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics