Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NanoNano2
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello everyone, I am having a heck of a time doing this challenge. I am bad at aiming in the first place at weak points, but I keep coming across the arrows one-shotting the enemies before I can also land the headshot, them catching themselfs on fire, or flinging themselfs off the land, also there cone of vision seems to be insane and instant detection.

Does anyone have any tips on getting gold in this mission? The other 8 challenges Ive found if got Gold, but this one is besting me, I tried watching youtube videos, it looks to either be very buggy, or glitchy, maybe I am just bad.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CoastalGirl
    20 posts

@nanonano2 There's a topic about the issues with this challenge here. Hopefully they'll get it sorted, because I'm in the same boat. ☺

• pesto.
    154 posts

The strategy I used was simply to go right up to every archer and make sure that behind them was solid ground and no fire between me and them. Ignore the alert, enemies only attack you one at a time in this game so it doesn’t matter.

Opening area, hit the archers on the lower walls first, literally run up onto the platform the lower left archer is on (don’t go too far left though as the guy above you will shoot his own platform killing himself if you’re right under him), kill him, turn around do the same to the other guy. Now run up to the upper archer on the right (highest archer), kill him, then middle, then jump over to the right hand one and take him out up close.

Go inside the entrance and take out the archer on the wall carefully, hit his crit and he won’t fall off, then headshot. Now wait for the two guards to come running and back out of the cave, take them out. Now move in. Find the mid level archer shooting fire arrows. Do not shoot his crit while his arms are raised mid shot as it will set him alight, instead shoot his crit when his arms are at his side, also go right up to him and just be prepared to roll when he shoots and be patient, You want to make sure if you shoot him he will not fall off a ledge so just orient yourself to him till there is space on the ground behind him.

now take out any guards and then the archers one at a time before moving on to the final interior room.

Get attention then back up again, out of way of the bolas! Take out the lower level guards. And then focus on the bolas guy. Once he is done go in all the way to the back wall and climb up in the left. Take out the archers, and now work on the big guy when it’s just you and him.

You will have to dodge a bunch. It’s a pain for the reasons you mentioned and the underdeveloped archery and annoying sim assist. Oh also final tip, the arms that are crit will change on respawn, sometimes in your favor when it’s their left, sometimes against you when it’s their right. The hit zone is a tiny bit larger than visible in each case so it’s not entirely unforgiving. You can do it, just be patient.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics