Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/8 Replies/44 Views
    kamikkaze2k10
    Original poster 3 posts

Pos-v1.2.2
    Currently playing in Vinland, and going to shop some arrows but I can't increase the number of arrows to buy by pressing the right arrow key and it says it only has one available. But I can buy as many as I want if I keep pressing the left mouse click. Anyone experience the same thing?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@kamikkaze2k10 Can you confirm the following:

• Where you able to use the arrow keys to increase the number before the 1.2.2 update?
    • Does this only occur with arrow purchases or all items with multiple stock?
    • Does this only occur when visiting the merchant in Vinland? Please test it with other merchants if you haven't already done so

Can you also try verifying your game files then try again to see if that helps. If the issue persists can you also provide a video as an example, thanks.

Official Response
  • kamikkaze2k10
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello @ubi-keo , thanks for the response.
    I can't say it happened before the last update, but I just noticed after it.
    I verified the game files and it was ok
    undefined

I made a small video capture of shopping in my camp and being able to select the amount with arrows keys and going to a shop in Vinland.
    There the amount of arrows in the shop is 1 (logically, I can't increase the number of items with the arrow key) but I can still buy many arrows with no indication of a limit.

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour.

• Ubi-Keo

@kamikkaze2k10 Thanks for the video, I will forward this on to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

This is working as intended as you are trading materials for the arrows and not purchasing them, therefore the merchant likely has unlimited stock, however I can see how this can be misleading due to the stock value showing as 1.

Official Response
  • kamikkaze2k10
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo I mean, its not a big issue that affects the gameplay, I can buy the arrows as intended but I just would like the point that I can't choose a specific amount with arrows keys and I have to buy one at a time. And it happens on all the Vinland area vendors.

• Ubi-Keo

@kamikkaze2k10 Apologies for the late response, and sure I can understand.

The development team are now aware and are looking into it, thanks again for highlighting this.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    883 posts

@ubi-keo I don't think this is a bug since you give the merchant resources to produce arrows. I would consider making only one arrow at a time a bug, because why should we be limited? Only quiver capacity should limit us, like it is with merchants anywhere else.

• Ubi-Keo

@bielik01 Thanks for your feedback, as I previously mentioned I have forwarded this on to the development team and they are looking into this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics