Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    1714 posts

@hidden1ne

exactely same thing for me 🙂

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hey guys,

I can confirm that this issue is indeed currently under investigation.

As soon as we have any update we will let players know

Many thanks

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 130 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck

Thank you for the update confirmation, super appreciate it 🙏

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for your continued patience while our development team get this looked into. At this time I would not be able to provide any additional information but please keep an eye on this thread along with these official forums and our social media outlets for future news and updates.

In the meantime, if you are experiencing this and would like to assist our teams with their investigation, please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). Then let us know whether we are able to use your save files for investigations.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1714 posts

@ubi-litten

I've got Manual Cloud Saves on my 2 accounts ready for your use :
    azullFR (Ultimate Edit° account)
    a2ullFR (shared account)

both have the "Magyar Bow Randomly Given", and both are used on the same PS4 pro

I take care to have a Manual Cloud Save on both accounts each time, just before quitting the game,so, use it whan you want 🙂

• HIDDEN1NE

@ubi-litten

I can confirm a cloud manual save today at around 12:05 am PST, still with the magyar bow present. Hope this can help 👉

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Thanks for keeping us updated @hidden1ne !

I've let the team know your saves are up and available.

We'll keep you in the loop with more news when we receive it!

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE

Just want to note as of TU 1.3.1 I still have the random duplicate of the magyar bow. Should I still hold off on getting it the right way if it’s being looked at?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 959 posts

@hidden1ne Hi!

Just to update you, while this has not yet been resolved, it is still an open issue. The team are currently working on this to find a solution. If you're able to hold off on completing Hunter Deliveries it's recommended, but not compulsory.

Thanks for checking in and letting us know the issue is still present.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE

@ubi-nacho

Hi!

Thank you for the update 🙏 if it’s still recommended then I’ll continue holding off for now 👍

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

No problem @hidden1ne !

If there's an update on the investigation we'll let you know, likewise if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Brotinn
    3 posts

I know the initial post about this is a bit old and it's still being investigated, but I wanted to mention I was randomly given the bow as well. I've only just noticed this when I recently began actively completing the hunting deliveries and saw what the reward was. The name looked familiar, so I checked my inventory, and sure enough there it was. I know I've had the bow for quite some time, at least several months, as I've been using the fully upgraded Mythical appearance for much of my playtime.
    I'm holding off on completing the final delivery request to avoid a duplicate bow in the meantime.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Welcome to Discussions and thanks for sharing your experience of this issue here in the thread, @brotinn! I'm sorry to hear that you have also been affected.

Do you happen to know approximately around what power level you saw the Magyar Bow appear in your inventory? Can you also provide a video showing that the hunter hut deliveries have not fully been completed, but that the bow is present in your inventory? If that would be possible, it would be much appreciated (the same to any other affected players). Many thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    822 posts

@Ubi-Nacho Just out of curiosity, I decided to complete the deliveries and as predicted, I now have two of the same bow. My big question is... if the developers roll out a fix for this, what would happen to the bows that players fully leveled up and socketed with runes? Would those bows disappear and the resources not be compensated?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1811 posts

Hello @TheNorfolkian,

Thank you for the update! As this issue is still being investigated. I'm afraid that I'm unable to speak on behalf of the development team - however, once we have more details regarding resolution, we will let everyone know both through the forums and the patch notes.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • TRITONK-175
    36 posts

So basically after I downloaded Patch 1.2.2 back in June I was randomly given a Superior Quality Magyar Bow despite not even starting the Hunter Deliveries. Fast forward to this past week when I finally completed all the Hunter Deliveries...

...and the game gave me a SECOND Magyar Bow albeit this time it was Flawless quality.

@hidden1ne I have the exact same thing. Also when I completed the Hunter Deliveries, IT GAVE ME A SECOND ONE!!!

@thenorfolkian Same.

• TRITONK-175
    36 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TRITONK-175
    36 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for your reply and for confirming that upon completing the hunter deliveries, you received a second Magyar bow, @tritonk-175. I have forwarded the information you have provided as well as the video previously provided by @TheNorfolkian to the development team for them to review now. As soon as we have any new information to share with regard to this topic, we'll be sure to post again in this thread.

In the meantime, please do let us know if there are any other issues we can assist you with. 🙂

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE

Any update as to whether the team will remove this bow or not?

Also realized for those who choose to have both bows, I’m pretty sure you can do the rune duplication trick if you haven’t already tried it, for the time being at least until the double is possibly removed. Probably be able to make a massive amount of silver because of the bug so something positive at least.

Suggested Topics