Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DiabeticlySweet
    Original poster 2 posts

My husband was playing and the loading symbol just keeps spinning after completing Reda contracts. He got the opal but the symbol just just keeps spinning. Is there something going on with the servers or is he going to have to quit the game and start again. He's playing on Xbox Series X.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• pesto.
    181 posts

When that happens I just restart AC and it seems to fix it. But when there’s missing items they just stay missing for me which is annoying.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @diabeticlysweet,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks!

@pesto - thank you for sharing that restarting the game fixes it! As you mentioned missing items, can you please provide us with more details, so we can have a look? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PS: I moved this thread to the Player Support section for better visibility 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    181 posts

@ubi-mark the daily store items are often missing at Reda, I don’t know if that’s because they’re items I already own or simply that the server has picked a number that doesn’t exist I) the table. Restarting doesn’t resolve this. Last week there were three days with nothing for the daily.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @pesto,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to purchase daily/weekly items from Reda's shop last week.

I've checked with our team and I can confirm that the investigation into the missing daily items has been reopened. If you are still missing your daily/weekly items after a reset, can you please share your report on this Megathread? This will help us to notify the development team as soon as possible.

Rest assured, this is the issue we're monitoring closely. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics