Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x_.Bermuda._x
    Original poster 16 posts

Hi, I have two accounts on my xbox that I've used to play AC Valhalla. On my primary account I killed the only snake in Ireland and the achievement for doing so was granted.

Video showing the snake is no longer there: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvSaE8BEPYnvoyo_avq7Lp7gkg-3?e=0qEMgh
    Image showing the achievement has been granted: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSaE8BEPYnvoymyMnTAQIKnXN6G?e=LohC57

On my secondary account I killed the only snake in Ireland and did not get the achievement for doing so.

Video showing the snake is no longer there: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqLzjGXK2mMRgQNXLFHlhWZVVhq9?e=tze4bS
    Image showing the achievement is still locked: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSaE8BEPYnvoyj_W_Cet708C2Hh?e=bnCb8V

Thanks - let me know if you need anything else.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @x_Bermda_x,

Sorry to hear that your achievement hasn't been unlocked.

After checking your videos and screenshots, I passed them along to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4605 posts

Hello there @x_-Bermuda-_x!

The development team have reached out to us with an update. They're interested in taking a closer look at your save file to assist in reproducing this issue during testing.

Can you please confirm the following information for us:

• The username of your primary account, where you have unlocked the achievement. Is this the account you have contacted us from?
    • The username of your secondary account, where you are unable to unlock the achievement
    • Can you please ensure that the affected save file has been uploaded to the cloud. This will allow the development team to take a closer look at it.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey @x_-Bermuda-_x!

I'm just wanting to nudge you in this thread, as without further information, the development team are unable to investigate your issue with unlocking the "Legend of St. Patrick" achievement further.

If you have still not seen the achievement unlock on your second Xbox profile, could you please provide us with the information requested by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis? Or if it has unlocked by now, and you no longer require our assistance, could you please let us know that as well?

Thank you very much in advance, and I hope that you've been having a great week so far! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics