Community Request List 2 / Added Content List1 Likes/15 Replies/824 ViewsOriginal poster BlackLotusLV 5 posts
Hello my fellow racers. This post is inspired by KernelPads post Community Request List [For Developers]. It was a great post, and I thought that it needs to be done the same for The Crew 2, so here it is. I will try to keep it updated often, and eventually there will be a survey that will allow you to vote on how much you want to have these features.
When making a request for a feature, please be sure it is not already on the list. Please keep your posts to the forum rules. Keep the suggestions constructive and simple to understand, if you wish to go in details for certain features, I suggest making a separate thread for it.
THE COMMUNITY REQUEST LIST
This list is made by gathering player feedback from the forums, reddit, community discord and the community surveys. This is a community project, so entirely by the players.
The numbers are based on the last survey done, please stay tuned for future ones to update the list with new data.
[NEW] - Things that have been added to the list after the last survey was done.
[**.**] - % Rating from last survey (Higher is better)
[**.**] - High request rate by the players
[**.**] - Medium request rate by the players
[**.**] - Low request rate by the players
- [48.60] Drift handling rework
- [50.99] Drift discipline rework: Unlike the handling rework, this means things like how the points are calculated, the basic goals of the event.
- [46.95] Aerobatics discipline rework
- [82.76] Race/Track creator
- [69.89] More houses
- [71.76] Fast travel anywhere
[63.26] Moto GP DisciplineTouring Bikes added with Patch 1.6.1
- [61.25] GoKart Discipline
- [46.21] Helicopter Discipline
- [53.75] JetSki Discipline
- [63.64] RaceTruck Discipline
- [68.05] Combo events available out of summit
[76.96] Challenges & Awards:Added with patch 1.6.1 [56.21] Semi-Automatic shifter:Ability to shift gears while in automatic.
- [60.26] Vehicle Selling
- [65.88] Hill climb skills
- [54.60] Demo Derby affixes
- [62.10] Turning blinkers
- [62.10] Gearbox type in pro-settings: Set each car to have it’s own, either manual or automatic
- [62.13] More achievements
- [64.38] Teaser events for exclusive vehicles: Events that loan you a vehicle that can be only obtained by Icon lever or summit
- [67.57] RX Events in cities: Load in dirt patches as assets
- [71.21] Open doors, windows, hood, ect. in free roam
- [66.51] Time attack mode: Races that have no AI and traffic
- [72.17] Car Shows
[50.00] Bigger slowdown off-road for non off-road vehiclesadded with Patch 1.6.0
- [57.76] Harder AI
- [70.88] Non-solid checkpoints
- [76.07] Double bucks legendary part set
- [74.19] Custom Radio
- [75.66] More long races
- [76.21] Drift events in the mountains
- [66.95] Remove Cutscenes for Live Xtreme in summits
- [72.17] Explore map to unlock fast travel anywhere: Same as the first game, if you’ve been there, you can fast travel there.
- [67.57] Spawn at your last location, not House
[60.05] Change Free Roam only contracts to general contracts:Contracts removed in patch 1.8.0 [64.74] Dynamic Contracts:Contracts removed in patch 1.8.0
- [71.18] Ride height in pro-settings
- [68.49] Option to Disable visual damage
- [78.31] Select race conditions: Ability, before the race, to select time and weather conditions.
- [62.13] Quad bike discipline(or added to MX)
- [55.40] Drag race discipline rework
- [73.64] Option to Disable traffic at will
- [48.49] Nerf slipstream
- [72.90] Keybinds to turn on/off headlights, engine, wipers and so on
- [84.04] Content for icon +1000 players
- [32.90] Remove Air nitro
[-] Nerf Air nitroNerfs done in patch 1.6.1
- [63.31] Drift zone skills
- [63.49] Speed skills (TC1 style)
- [57.39] Precision skills
- [68.31] Reward tiers for skills
- [77.24] More events outside of discipline comfort zone (e.g. Touring car in city)
- [42.06] Time penalty for using Back on Track(BoT)
- [54.04] Remove “Granny shifting”: Certain cars change gears a lot slower in sequential, but with clutch this is negated, thus adding mechanical advantage to keyboard users.
- [61.51] Steering speed setting for controller
- [61.18] Allow to do Ace without doing Normal/Hard
- [61.32] Vehicle Restrictions removed for Hard and Ace in events with forced vehicle
- [67.90] Event difficulty defaulting to highest one that is completed
- [68.20] Inverted tracks for existing events(where possible)
- [71.76] Endurance races
- [58.09] Unification of handling models within disciplines(TC, RX)
- [71.69] More objects and logos: Partnered logos like official RedBull logo
- [72.69] More basic shapes
- [76.29] Object sharing: Custom created objects shareable with other players
- [74.19] Windows as separate section
- [61.62] Interior livery
- [61.58] Return of Ubi liveries
- [53.31] Premium objects / Vanity objects: Available for CC, animated, more intricate
- [73.71] Livery naming
- [74.89] Uploaded livery editing: Mainly change material
- [77.87] Carbon material
- [73.09] More object slots
- [74.48] Upload custom objects
- [61.91] Disable livery on windows when using shared livery.
- [68.24] Edit element in group, without ungrouping
- [68.46] Object based materials: One object can have metallic while the other is matte on the same livery
- [70.96] Manually enter numeric values: Instead of just dragging to make bigger/smaller, ability to write the size number.
- [79.34] Cross platform livery sharing:
- [76.65] Advanced livery filter
- [77.10] Favourite/Follow creator to find their liveries
- [66.76] Remove your livery from shared liveries
- [75.66] Grid search(faster navigation through livery list)
- [72.50] Cache livery previews in search(faster load)
- [82.39] Number plate vanity
[63.26] Horn vanityadded with Patch 1.6.0
- [74.96] Sliders for customisation parts: Sliders that make spoilers, bumpers, hoods, side skirts - wider, shorter, longer ,bigger, ect.
- [72.39] Separate minor part differences: Instead of listing all the variations, list the base and give option to choose the minor differences. Example: You see 3 rear bumpers instead of 9, You select one, then you are given to chose which exhaust to use, then which lights.
[78.68] Convertibles:Added with patch 1.8.0 [-] Nitro Flame vanityadded with Patch 1.6.0 [-] Tinted windows(Not tied to livery)added with Patch 1.6.0
- [71.10] Roof Scoop
- [75.96] More rims
- [82.68] More settings for rims. (Material, finish, stickers ect.)
- [74.71] Count customisation items retroactively for hobbies
Co-Op / Crew
- [78.09] 8 People Crew
- [78.53] Private session: A session where only people from your friends list can join.
- [81.18] Larger session(More than
- [76.07] Crew rewards: Bucks multiplier if in crew, Followers multiplier, ect.
- [75.55] Guild/Team system
- [69.71] Resource sharing: Give bucks, parts to friends so they can catch up.
- [75.85] Random free roam challenges
- [74.38] Crew finder
- [77.28] Crew house
- [59.74] Co-Op only missions
- [68.46] Share set bonuses when in crew
- [67.10] Automatically rejoin crew when relaunching game
- [79.63] Invite players to your house:
UI / UX
- [74.67] Weather indicator on leaderboard: Shows under what conditions the time/score was set
- [58.31] Cross platform Leaderboards
- [48.97] Cross platform summit leaderboard
[45.57] Remove back on track black screen:Changed in Patch 1.6.0
- [65.40] Remove Pause / Unpause transition: Same as BoT Vehicle is moving during the menu transition. You should be able to see the game as soon as you unpause.
- [65.55] Show UI at start of the race: Make speed, gears, map, chat visible on race start.
- [56.25] Make chat visible everywhere: Chat disappears in loading screens, starts of races
- [65.66] Ability to hide UI during races: Ability to hide UI even in races
- [67.10] Name tag fade out by distance: You should be able to specify a distance at which point name tags no longer appear, as at some point they obscure your vision, and in a race, they don’t matter.
- [77.13] Icon point easier spending: Add faster ways to apply icon points.
- [70.11] Show distance between vehicles: In races, see how far ahead is the next vehicle
- [60.40] Show distance from closest shore while in boats
- [77.35] Auto-scrap parts: Set to automatically scrap any part below a certain rarity and/or level.
- [84.26] Part sets(Quick equip)
- [78.49] More HUD customizability: Change size, shape and colour of every element.
- [83.86] Better vehicle selection screen: Grid view with smaller preview images.
- [78.86] Select vehicle from the catalog
- [79.49] Skip any popup screen: Event results stay up too long, especially when free roaming and going through a skill without wanting to hit it. Can’t see anything you want to see, besides pointless skill score.
- [73.42] More tools in the tools menu
- [79.30] GPS Checkpoints: Set multiple locations and the GPS will lead you to them in the order you set them.
- [70.59] Consistency in confirmation inputs: Some menus react on the press of a button, some require you to hold for short time, some require you to hold for long time, Need to unify this as one.
- [82.17] Ability to equip parts in summit vehicle selection
- [69.85] Queue for PvP from menu
- [79.01] View summit from menu
[79.76] See contracts from menuContracts removed in patch 1.8.0
- [78.93] Buy vehicles from catalog
- [70.66] Quick teleport from menu sends you to closest HQ, not always Street HQ
- [71.25] One click vehicle downgrade: Removes all parts from the vehicle with one click, instead of removing them all one by one.
- [77.46] Show affix on parts in HQ mailbox
- [76.07] Show affix on Parts when you receive them
- [78.38] Pause screen shows map and race route
- [79.12] More detailed race preview: When you hover over an event on the map, it should show more info like where each checkpoint is placed, be able to follow the track on the map.
- [73.57] Event specific images: Have custom images, either preview of the track or a custom image for each event instead of the same image for multiple races.
- [79.38] More fast fav slots
- [75.85] Search bar for vehicles (write what to find)
- [69.71] Hobbies progress visible in events
- [69.56] See users current occupation in crew roster(In PvP, free roaming ect.)
- [75.18] Back out of summit event in vehicle selection screen
- [81.73] Multi select part scrapping
- [73.16] Show controller type on leaderboard(wheel, gamepad, keyboard)
- [66.43] Mexico expansion
- [74.56] Canada expansion
- [73.49] Hawaii expansion
- [74.08] Europe expansion
- [60.77] [Insert country here] Expansion
- [77.98] Use existing tracks for races
- [81.80] More Landmarks
- [79.96] Bigger cities
- [77.83] More smaller towns
- [76.88] Different representation for breakable objects: Some fences that can be broken look like fences that can’t be broken. Or the indicator is clipping in the ground.
- [56.40] More ramps
- [59.26] More arenas
- [76.29] More easter eggs
- [81.84] More race tracks
- [71.32] Private lobbies
- [70.40] Unranked private lobbies
- [70.63] Currently active player count: See how many people are playing a certain playlist.
- [77.46] Invite friends directly to lobby
- [63.27] Revenge cap: Limit how many times a track can be repeated
- [50.92] Enable Affixes: Either allow affixes that don’t increase performance, or give everyone full affixes.
- [70.66] Ability to tune vehicle in lobby You can tune a vehicle when selecting it, but it is not enough time, but you spend so much time waiting for the event to start, that you could be spending it modifying the vehicle you want to drive.
- [70.88] Manage vehicle parts in lobby: Ability to scrap vehicle parts while in lobby as they pile up after spending a few hours in PvP.
- [72.98] Edit settings in lobby: Ability to change game settings while in lobby, like changing from automatic to manual.
- [72.72] Custom event selection: In line with private lobbies, allow players to curate their own playlists.
- [63.75] Rank improvements: Plat 1 should be harder to get/keep. Harsher scoring(Plat gains/loses nothing when against only bronze).
- [53.13] Seasonal rank reset
- [58.86] Quit punishment: Give punishment for players if they leave mid race, especially if they are the host.
- [57.72] Host Priority: Prioritise the more active PvP player to be the host, so you don’t get host migration every 2 races.
- [57.39] Remove Press Forward Tracks: Remove tracks like Big Land from the rotation
- [72.21] Freeroam while waiting for lobby
- [68.90] Vote for Collisions off
- [72.54] Vote for vehicle type in event
- [68.71] Tier based rewards
- [74.08] Crew vs Crew
- [73.68] More game modes: Returning ones like Blitz Brawl(Perfect for demo derby), or new ones.
- [67.72] Lobby overview: Like in The Crew 1, ability to see everyones vehicle at the same time.
- [47.32] Remove Back On Track
- [66.21] Chase mode
- [69.74] Playlist variety
- [58.27] Increase player search time: If the lobby becomes smaller than 4 players, wait longer for people to join.
- [67.28] Dedicated servers
- [66.03] Spectate mode
- [63.90] Follow the leader mode: Try to repeat all the actions that the leader does, the closer you are the more points you score. Leader switches until everyone has been a leader.
- [65.22] Combo events playlist: Playlist consisting of all the combo events that were in the summits.
- [62.02] Each HQ has its own Playlist
- [64.93] Manage crew roster in lobby
Visuals / Graphics
- [81.03] Better LoD(Level of Detail)
- [69.60] RTX Support for mirrors
- [81.32] Higher graphical quality: Can it run crysis level
- [72.79] Seperate on screen effects from Screen Space Reflections: When driving on dirt or through water, you get effects on your screen, only way to remove this is to reduce reflections. These settings should be separated
- [84.56] Weather adjustments
- [82.28] Texture update
- [78.49] Snow only in northern areas
- [85.55] Snow rework
- [86.54] Night sky rework
- [79.82] Longer nights
- [89.15] Headlight illumination improvements
- [81.21] Uncapped FPS
- [87.32] More weather effects. (Lightning, storms, ect.)
- [75.48] FOV slider for single monitor setups
- [76.69] Vehicle interior texture quality
- [70.92] Ability to remove wheel in cockpit cam (for wheel users)
- [37.67] VR Support (Moved to rejected ideas)
- [73.60] In depth character creation
- [81.80] Change character
- [76.54] Cross platform support
- [73.24] Add [Insert car here]
- [72.10] Offline mode
- [52.57] Linux support
- [72.90] 360° wheel animation support:
- [60.29] New Game option: Reset save and play the game once more from nobody to icon 9999
- [60.55] SpeedRun mode: Similar to the new game option, just this is with the goal of completing all of the bosses as fast as possible. But player data is not saved, once you close the game, the run is reset. This is seperate from the normal save.
- [79.38] More space in garage/home
- [64.26] Discord Rich Presence integration: Shows on Discord what you are doing in game(What vehicle and event), and allow to send an invite in Discord to join a Crew
- [53.93] Disable pedestrians: Sometimes they walk through closed off areas like drift events.
- [57.35] Telemetry access via 3rd party tools.
- [76.91] Generate photomode pictures at higher resolution and quality
- [70.96] Recalibration rework
- [71.99] Recalibration history, if recalibrated to wrong affix
- [69.15] Cross Ubisoft partnerships (e.g. Trackmania, Trials)
- [73.16] Cross save support: Ability to use one save on all platforms.
- [71.40] Summit tiers based on how many are participating. The more participate the more people get the rewards.
- [69.85] Dev blog
- [69.08] Customize key bindings option on consoles
- [67.10] External access to user stats
- [70.77] Save Photomode pictures in *.png
- [75.88] Photomode setting for on screen effects(dirt, rain droplets)
- [71.36] Unbind any keybinding
- [72.43] More steps in settings sliders(better precision)
Police: It has been stated many times that Police will not be added to the game, as it doesn’t fit the theme and the creative direction of what the devs want the game to be. It also could hinder getting licenses for new vehicles, and adding police would most likely require to renegotiate already acquired vehicle licenses, thus making the addition of Police too expensive for the low demand it has had.
Here is a video of a dev stream where they clearly say no to Police https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2fe...outu.be&t=5330 And a twitter post from the Community Developer https://twitter.com/Le_Gaidheal/stat...12554693603328
Purchasable Summit Platinum rewards: Exclusive summit rewards will remain exclusive to the summit, they might return in a future summit, but again as a platinum reward.
Originally Posted by UbiMorning
Go to original post
Second, I would like to reiterate what the others have mentioned: We do not plan to release the Platinum rewards in the shop. I can understand this is upsetting for you, but as the others have mentioned, it would not be fair to those who worked hard and grinded for the cars. I appreciate your suggestion, as it has been suggested in the past, but as for now, we do not have plans to add them to the shop.
VR Support: While the addition of VR would be cool, the time and cost required to implement it in the game is too high for it to make sense. There are far more important things that need to be addressed.
Here is a VOD of a Community Manager stream, where they say that VR is not coming:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/535927768?t=01h55m00s
Post last updated: 23.06.2021
Original poster BlackLotusLV 5 posts
Once editing is permitted to older posts, I will fix the formatting on the post, as well as make a new survey to update the data. I was hoping to get a survey going with the next update as it is right around the corner. I might still make it and publish screenshots from the spreadsheet with the data, and hopefully one day get the chance to edit original post.
pickelwort 1 posts
Request from my 6 year old car obsessed son (who as been playing for a few years now with a T300 steering-wheel setup and is at icon level 913)
My son would LOVE if you guys would be able to add the:
- Audi e-tron
- 2022 Audi RS e-tron GT
He suggests they be added to the Street Race category and cost lower that 369,000 B money.
Full disclosure…I work for an Audi dealership and my son may be a bit brainwashed
BigTwister44 1 posts
Hello to all the team developement's and the others players.
I love the EDM Radio, and i dream to listen a specific song in the game.
It would be great if "Vicetone - Twenty" can be added to the music playlist (this song is Epic).
I Hope some developpers will see my suggestion.
Thanks in advance
igrvks 62 posts
With the new QoL improvements the game has finally made a big leap in the right direction, and also has a seasonal theme (Speed Tour) that I find personally much more interesting than previous ones. So I was pretty excited to boot up the game again and continue my eternity project of 100% completion. However, while this first batch of QoL love was definitely welcome and long overdue there are plenty of things the team should really get around doing in order to keep this service going well into it's fourth year of operation.
- My personal view is that the biggest, most important issue the team should tackle would be additional inventory management options. Let us save, browse and equip complete part sets, let us mass dismantle parts based on rarity, and for the love of god finally introduce some verticality in the menu system for more efficient use of the screen. Sub-categories for different rarities, one page for complete part sets, and the possibility to see what vehicle your parts are currently in at a glance.
- Second major issue would be making loot meaningful and interesting again. Raise the level cap for all vehicles, introduce a new Platinum tier for parts and part sets, and get rid of the lowest tiers entirely once you reach Icon 100 or something. With the current system loot is effectively meaningless for anyone who has played more than 50 hours or is not interested in the Affix roll slot machines.
- Another great feature would be Hobby Prestige system, where you could for example restart the Racer Hobby progress and it would introduce new actually meaningful rewards. Forget emotes and reward players with legendary part sets, significant amounts of money or followers and finally on the top tier a one time only token for one Summit vehicle. You could not repeat the grind and slowly accumulate all summit cars, you could only have one. This would be a compromise that keeps the value of Summit vehicles but allows players to finally have the Huracan Performante of Ferrari TDF which should not had been Summit vehicles in the first place.
- I would also really like to see a redesign for the player house. I don't want to have a power boat or a plane in my living room, I want to have my cars on display. Make the "garage" level the default location in player house, and maybe increase the size so you have room for more vehicles?
- This is a small one, but could we finally hide the random "tips" that pop up when you cruise in the game world without a specific objective? I have played this game for hundreds of hours, I already know that I can choose a event from the pause menu.
antho9706 1 posts
We need more of jdm cars like Silvia, r32-33, Civic type r , Acura jdm , more of modification type and more of dragsters
Lilmiataman 1 posts
The crew 2 cars and features that should be added!
The 1990-93 Miata mx5
The 1994-1997 Miata mx5
they both have different engines the 94-97 has a 1.8 and the 90-93 has a 1.6.
I also think you should added the crown Victoria into the game with would be a amazing addition to the game.
The g35/g37 and q60 should get put in the game since they are a rising star in the car community.
The srt hellcat charger version the charger has become used quite a bit more then the challenger in the car scene.
You should add the Cadillac CTS it would be an amazing addition to the game.
If possible I know this would be quite hard to since the game came out already and licensees but if you could get the Subaru BRZ added in the game the game would be perfect.
The ability to cold start
Modifying your camber
Being able to stance
Air lift suspension that actually works
Wink mod for the old miatas with pop up headlights
Halo or jeep led headlights for the Miata
Modifying your fitment
Custom license plate
Being able to drop the top of your convertible and windows.
This is what a car enthusiast feels like should be added into the game. Honestly if you added these things I feel like the crew 2 would be over forza easy.
checkeranonym 3 posts
I wish a possibility to challenge other players in freeroam. You can drive to them and push a Button to send a request. The other player can Accept. The players do a race to a certain point. The winner get money or CC. The second thing which I wish that we can win the old summit rewards inclusive the special cars in the actual rewards after the races in the summit.
Unfeeling- 1 posts
A loot alocation system like The Division 2 would be nice and it would make it much easier to grind for parts. For those who don't know, basically, each event would have a higher chance of dropping a part. (e.g.) "New York" will have higher chance to drop "Tires" while "Bronx" an "E.C.U." and so on. They can be on a daily rotation so each day a race will have something new to offer.
KaytieKit 1 posts
Bike drifting pl0x.
More fun bike control in general would be fun but drifting would be top of my list.
Likely difficult to implement something like this now but if there's plans of a The Crew 3 then... pl0x~
Can see some supermoto stunts above, drifting being one of them, so you see what I mean~
Could also just look up pretty much any motorbike stunt compilation and you'll likely find people drifting.
camaro_person98 2 posts
I would love to have a 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM WS6 in the game. And I think adding some EVs would be cool too.
camaro_person98 2 posts
I also think it would be awesome to add superchargers and turbochargers, instead of pressing a nitrous button u have boost added instantly and then tappers off a little like a supercharger or boost added more over time like a turbo, and possibly make it to where u can spool up ur boost pressure when reving the engine when stopped? It would be awesome, but still keep nitrous for whoever would prefer it.