UNSOLVED Issues on the PS40 Likes/2 Replies/17 ViewsOriginal poster wmizmin 2 posts
Issues that bothers me
- Enemy AI is very buggy, enemies tend to spot you very quickly with less forgiving time to react. (Sometimes they can even spot you in smoke screen)
- Once enemy spotted you in a camp, the whole camp will be alerted.
- Enemy AI doesn't react to day and night cycle; activities such as sleeping is inconsistent and doesn't seem to react well.
- Texture loading is a bit unstable on PS4.
- Eivor does not limp too often when jumping from a high point.
- Cloth physics needs to be more realistic like Origins.