ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• brady2827
    22 posts

@obu42

That boosted set; I have some skepticism about it, for two reasons:

First, the boosted Pure is just too much for every SR vehicle to handle (Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic Coupe especially), because it cause the vehicles to rev up much more than needed, often shifting up a gear way too soon. It's an even bigger problem for vehicles who don't have sequential gearboxes. Why boost Pure in this case? It's just not sensible.

Second, the boosted Rich - with Nitro Chemist set bonus - doesn't make any real sense for most players at lower fame levels.

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts

@obu42 there is a possibility that they make this summit again or that they put the set in others summit?

• OBu42
    Original poster 214 posts

@martelinho40k

Well, just for farming, the boosted Pure plays no real role since it is trivial to beat the street rivals in all races - no nitro-set is needed for that. And if you are aiming at good times, the Rich affix is just pointless, you will need "Pump". So everyone will use either a good racing set (Nitro with Pure and Pump) or a dedicated farming set (reasonable choices are Follower+Popular+Rich or Loot+Lucky+Goldfinder). I preferred Loot until I had complete golden sets in all vehicles and switched to Followers afterward - but strategies might differ).

I would not have complained if it were - as you desired - the magnet instead of nitro.

• OBu42

@dantes_inferia

Sometimes, summits are repeated after a while - but until now those were only summits in which a certain special edition car was the reward. So my personal guess - but just a guess - would be "no".

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts

@obu42 ok thank u

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts

@obu42 Hi guys what u think about the new summit set reward for hypercar (Hypercars Seasons) is better than Nitro-Set(9/8 Pure, 11/10 Pump) or a boosted pure and pump is still the best set for hypercar?

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OBu42
    @obu42 Hi guys what u think about the new summit set reward for hypercar (Hypercars Seasons) is better than Nitro-Set(9/8 Pure, 11/10 Pump) or a boosted pure and pump is still the best set for hypercar?

Well, the next set seems to focus just on slipstream/drag. For normal races, it will be definitely worse than pure/pump because if you are experiencing slipstream, you are too slow anyway 🤡 . The only case in which this might work out is in races where you can play in a crew without collision - and there are not that many... But we already got a similar set for rally raid and this was worse than the pure/pump combination, at least for our crew, maybe others had different results.

So my personal assumption is, that this set is pointless, but of course, I did not test it, yet.

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts

@obu42 ok thanks if u try the set let me know , if is pointless in hypercars too.

• Dantes_Inferis
    9 posts

@obu42 for now i'm good with normal set pure 8 and pump 10 that isn't a summit reward and is not boosted, i don't know how is the boosted set but i'm good for now.

• OBu42

@obu42

Additions:

Street

• Follower-Set(12/12 Bumper, 4,5/3 Rich) (to be completed this week, I would propose to re-roll "Bumper" to "Popular" - once again, who selected those affixes?)

Hypercar

• Nitro-Set(10/8 Air Intake, 10/8 Shifty) (another pointless one in my opinion)
  • OBu42

And once again:

Drag

• Loot-Set(25.5/25.5 Lucky, 8/6 Goldfinder) (now we are having two of them... Great. *Sarcasm off*)

• OBu42

@obu42

Another one which needs re-rolling for being (somewhat) useful:

Monster:

• Skill-Set(12/10 Skilled, 6/8 Popular)
  • OBu42

Today we got a

Touring Car

• Nitro-Set(25.5/25.5 Lucky, 11/10 Pump)
  • OBu42

@obu42

And the first half of another pointless one arrived:

Rally Cross

• Nitro-Set(5/4 Resourceful, 10/8 Air intake)

Are the people designing those sets allowed to play the game?

• brady2827
    22 posts

@obu42 They are running out of ideas, but we - the players - don't.

We should be given the freedom to actually choose what two affixes we want - boosted or otherwise - what set bonus we want, and what discipline it's for (this is different per player).

• Luna3009_CN
    30 posts

Is it just me or are there more and more sets with completely useless affixes? Somehow it seems they are letting their trainees roll some dice, but remove the only useful affixes before that. To be honest I really wait for the moment they want to give us Drifty on some plane parts, Bender and Muddy for a boat or Magnificent on Dragster parts ... and I wouldn't even be surprised if this happened...

• OBu42

@obu42

Alpha GP

• Follower-Set(4/3 Frenetic, 9/8 Pure) - not even worth re-rolling it...
  • OBu42

@obu42

...and the prize for the most useless boosted part set ever goes to:

Rally Raid

• Reward-sniffer-Set(12/12 Bumper, 11/10 Pump)

What the hell was the idea behind this? I scrapped mine immediately. There is even no point in re-rolling it.

Suggested Topics