Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Diablo_D_Lunis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We are aware of an issue that causes the Feast boosts to appear as +0. Just to clarify, this is visual only, meaning that your boosts will still be active as normal!

I can confirm that this issue will be resolved in Title Update 1.3.0. 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DeHart420
    5 posts

Now my feast don't work? What the heck? This update seems to have broken more of the game, just kinda glad didn't buy the game, but this is one of the reasons I canceled my Plus memebership undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there!

I've merged a couple of duplicate threads about the missing Feast buff values into this ongoing Megathread. This helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware that Feast buff values are no longer being displayed in-game. Rest assured that this is a visual issue, and that your buffs should be applied as normal. The missing buffs are the result of a hot fix that was recently released to help resolve crashing issues in-game.

The development team have announced that intend to release a permanent fix in TU 1.3.0. For future updates, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Pryzmatyk
    6 posts

June 28th, bug still exists for me, PS5, performance mode.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@pryzmatyk Hello! I am sorry that this is happening for you. The development team is currently aware that Feast buff values are no longer being displayed in-game. Please be assured that this is a visual issue, and that your buffs should be applied as normal even though they are not showing. The missing buffs are the result of a hot fix that was recently released to help resolve crashing issues in-game.

The development team announced that they intend to release a permanent fix in the Title Update 1.3.0. For future updates, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you greatly! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. The development team released a hot fix for the missing feast buff values on 29 June, 2021.

These values should now be visible in-game.

If you are still missing your feast buff values in-game, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this information in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • That you are still missing the feast buff values in your menu

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics