Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AFRetired2011
    Original poster 4 posts

Re: [[RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "A Little Problem" as Knud does not move | POST HERE](/topic/80739/resolved-unable-to-progress-with-a-little-problem-as-knud-does-not-move-post-here)

I understand that the original problem reported here was with Knud not following to begin the quest. My issue is that once I got to the quest location, killed the boar, got the key ... the wolf was not in the cage. I returned (much later), had to kill the boar again, went down to the cage, released the now exisiting wolf ... no cutscene. The wolf and kids just kind of hang out at the cottage and I can't continue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 898 posts

@afretired2011 Hi there! Thanks for reaching out with the issues you have came across during your playthrough. Were you able to capture any video clips of this behavior during the quest after releasing the wolf from the cage?

Official Response
  • AFRetired2011
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash Sorry, no. I forgot about the option to capture video. I'm restarting my console right now. I plan on going back to the quest once I restart the game.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 898 posts

@afretired2011 No problem! If you can share any additional information if you are able to replicate this issue during the quest, please send it my way. 🙂

Official Response
  • AFRetired2011
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash Sorry ... had to take someone to the airport. I restarted the console and game. Same issue. How exactly do I share what video I was able to capture? I don't do Twitter and I don't have a YouTube account.

• AFRetired2011
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash I tried to upload, after figuring out how to sync my accounts. The upload was unsuccessful.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @AFRetired2011!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading a video for us to take a closer look. Have you tried using an alternative sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive? You can download videos from the PS4 to an external drive (such as a USB stick), which should allow you to upload the video to a computer.

If you're able to upload the video to your computer as a .zip file, we could also look into creating a support ticket for you, so you can attach the video that way.

Let me know if you have any trouble using an alternative sharing platform, and we can see about opening up a support ticket for you.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics