Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 1115 posts

I'm on PS4 :

AC Valh 3.20 / Patch : 1.2.2 installed on Internal SSD
    PS4 pro CUH 7116B / FW:8.50

SSD Samsung 860 EVO : USED SPACE = between 60% to 64% (depending of the number of the daily bugs to document....)

. Old Test done the 3th May 2021
    From starting Valhalla Patch 1.2.1 to having a usable Eivor = 2min 41s

. New test today the 20th June 2021 :
    From starting Valhalla Patch 1.2.2 to having a usable Eivor = 5min 01s

Patch 1.2.2 note : " Improved game performance "..... let me laught ......

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@azullfr I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing longer loading times since the latest update.

Can you please go through the PS4 troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so then try again. If the load times still seem longer I would recommend trying to uninstall then reinstall the game to see if that helps.

Official Response
  • azullFR

@ubi-keo
    Thanks for your response,

these steps as already be done = no change

several players have this problem, in this forum and in the french forum
    example here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99212/fifty-river-raids-for-5-opals-and-25-xp-seriously/?lang=en-US&_=1624279562411

Reinstalling the game = Nearly 1 full day of all internet only for Ubi = not a solution for me and for this problem, unless someone from Ubi formely promise me "It will solve the problem or Ubi will give you back the money (and take back this game of course)"

• SteveZ_Pun
    254 posts

@azullfr @ubi-keo
    I can confirm this issue on PC also. Was much faster before the Patch. River Raid need also very long and crashes sometimes....
    And still many many other bugs...

Reinstalling the game = Nearly 1 full day of all internet only for Ubi = not a solution for me and for this problem, unless someone from Ubi formely promise me "It will solve the problem or Ubi will give you back the money (and take back this game of course)" I agree with this

• SpirantCrayon22
    557 posts

@ubi-keo

Not going to help. It takes my Xbox One X seven minutes to start a river raid, exiting immediately, until gaining control of Eivor in Ravensthorpe. So that's PC, PS and Xbox all affected.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi all,

We haven't received any other reports of issues with the loading times since the latest update, however I will still forward this onto the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team to investigate. Could you all please provide a video that shows how long it is taking for you to load into the game.

@azullFR Thanks for going through the troubleshooting provided. Reinstalling the game would be the last thing that we suggest. I understand that your bandwidth may be slow or capped, however it is something we suggest trying. I am unable to promise that this will improve the loading times.

@SteveZ_Pun Could you please go through the PC troubleshooting steps then try again to see if this helps. I would also recommend verifying the game files before you retry.

@spirantcrayon22 If you haven't already can you also go through the required troubleshooting for you console then try again and if possible try reinstalling the game.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

Add me to the list. PS4. Is unplayable like this.

• azullFR

@ubi-keo

For the tests I've done for the Game Loading Times (I've some other loading tests but it would take some room here...and be time consumming....) =

START = here (not recordable on video on PS4)
    undefined

Finish here =
    undefined

Last test ( chrono from WIN 10 Laptop ) =undefined

• Ubi-Keo

@garbo3 Could you please go through the PS4 troubleshooting steps then try again. If the issue persists can you provide a video that shows how long it is taking for you to load into the game if possible, thanks.

@azullFR Thanks for the images and the information provided.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    557 posts

@ubi-keo

I am not going to do the suggested troubleshooting. Multiple players on multiple platforms all developing the same problem at the same time, coinciding with an update and you still suggest that we all individually do troubleshooting? Um, no, it's a problem that was introduced with 1.2.2.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-keo I am only going to make what you suggested and the video to show how bad it is ,as am done with the game.
    Made a few videos months ago and all for nothing,as the issues still persist. I completely lack of motivation at this point.
    Will do tomorrow.

• SteveZ_Pun
    254 posts

@ubi-keo
    I veryfied the files already cause i want see if some files change the date. But none from them are restored...Verify never helped me..
    I work as an IT Systemintegration and build my PC since many years..Reinstall or verify helps sometimes but this isnt the solution in this game..like restart or fastravel...
    This game have a very bad quality,look in the forum and you see how much problems the ppl have. If i install a software and have issues like this ,i get fired...
    Ubisoft never write sorry or gave ppl a refund. Also Ubisoft sell bugged stuff in the helix store...If you can get some store items with a glitch, very fast comes a hotfix...
    Doesnt matter which issue ppl have you come with the same useless help. I played this game since release and every update or new content have issues.
    Make a patch before you release store items,new content or DLC to fix the game to a playable game or take it out of the store until it works.
    Everyone send you pics or videos but for what???? Its my last game from Ubisoft i buyed befor release, maybe 1,2 years later, anyway cheaper...
    Sorry for my english, hope you understand what i want say.

• SteveZ_Pun
    254 posts
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates on this thread.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Let me summarize this report for you:

Loading times have increased since update 1.2.2
    Comments: The development team is currently looking into this issue. Any pictures/videos are welcomed in order to speed up the investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know. I'll also keep an eye on this thread and will provide you with updates once I hear back from the development team.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark Cool,thanks . Then you don't need a video,as was only going to load valhalla because of this. I don't play it anymore.

PS. I can't read the blue writing.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

No worries, @garbo3! We will keep everyone up to date once we have more details back from the development team 🙂

As you mentioned that you are unable to read blue writing, are you referring to something in the forums? If so, can I kindly ask you for more details? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark the previous message you posted in this thread ,I can't see it. I think is time for me to wear glasses.

undefined

• azullFR

@garbo3

Clearly, dark blue over dark grey, it's really, really hard to see for everybody 🙂

@Ubi a CSS problem ?

• SpirantCrayon22
    557 posts

@azullfr

It's the dark mode setting, I don't use that but just switched and that's what's going on there. Granted, the choice of colour could be better.

• LA_Frankie
    82 posts

Is there a fix to these 3-5 minute long load screens that followed the most recent Update? Game is unplayable currently on PS4 due to the endless spinning logo .

Suggested Topics