Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SkywardSoul
    Original poster 82 posts

On the left side of the longship, there is a large gap between two of the shields for no reason. While on the other side, there isn't one. This leads to an asymmetrical placement of the shields on the sides of the longship.

Here is a screenshot of the left side of the longship showing the gap that I am talking about.
    undefined

Here is a picture of the right side of the longship where there isn't that weird gap.
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SkywardSoul
    Original poster 82 posts

This asymmetry also exists on the longship that is used for River Raids.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3914 posts

Hello there @SkywardSoul!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for taking the time to report this, and to include images of the shield placements. I've passed this along to the development team for further investigation.

If we require any additional information, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    734 posts

@ubi-borealis
    My river raid longship had completely reset to default today event though I had customized it since last patch.
    No more need to buy ship cosmetics.
    And there are only two shields on each side now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3914 posts

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Kormac67. I'm sorry to hear that your longship has reset to default after customisation. Would you be able to provide me with some more information?

• Do you know what triggered this reset to happen? For example, did it happen after loading a save, fast-travelling, or started a certain quest?
    • Is only your river raid longship affected, or are both longships affected?
    • When you customise the ship again, does it continue to reset?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics