Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 827 posts

@ubi-borealis what about this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for the tag. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving less XP from killing enemies in Ireland. Those videos you've captured are very useful for further investigation! I've passed your report along to the development team for further investigation.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis I noticed it sometimes works... with Chieftains and Woe Bringers only

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for sharing an update with us. The development team has been able to reproduce this issue during their testing, and is investigating further. I'll let them know that Chieftains and Woe Bringers will give the correct XP, as this could be useful for their investigation into what is potentially causing this discrepancy in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis how's the progress of the investigation? I'm afraid the same might happen to enemies in Francia.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1472 posts

@bielik01 I'm afraid we have no further updates at the moment, it is still being investigated.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@Ubi-Borealis it's exactly as I feared it's gonna be, the bug is also present in The Siege Of Paris

starting 3:06

• bielik01

Hopefully, it happens only with arbalists in Francia.

• bielik01

Killing Heavy Cavalry also gets us 10 XP 😞

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 280 posts

Thanks for the additional reports folks, we really appreciate it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics