Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 831 posts

As I previously wrote in https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99043/all-unresolved-issues-and-bugs/6:
    When you kill a "powerful" enemy (I mean the one with description above its head) in England, Norway or Vinland you get 75 XP for successful assassination, or 50 XP otherwise. In Ireland this never happens. Killing every enemy there gets us 15 XP or 10 XP respectively. I don't know if it's a mistake or it is by design, but e.g. killing Gedrihts in Inchroe is much less profitable than killing them anywhere in England.
    Unfortunately, there is no video. Go check it for yourselves.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01

@ubi-borealis what about this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for the tag. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving less XP from killing enemies in Ireland. Those videos you've captured are very useful for further investigation! I've passed your report along to the development team for further investigation.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis I noticed it sometimes works... with Chieftains and Woe Bringers only

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for sharing an update with us. The development team has been able to reproduce this issue during their testing, and is investigating further. I'll let them know that Chieftains and Woe Bringers will give the correct XP, as this could be useful for their investigation into what is potentially causing this discrepancy in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis how's the progress of the investigation? I'm afraid the same might happen to enemies in Francia.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1487 posts

@bielik01 I'm afraid we have no further updates at the moment, it is still being investigated.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@Ubi-Borealis it's exactly as I feared it's gonna be, the bug is also present in The Siege Of Paris

starting 3:06

• bielik01

Hopefully, it happens only with arbalists in Francia.

• bielik01

Killing Heavy Cavalry also gets us 10 XP 😞

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 299 posts

Thanks for the additional reports folks, we really appreciate it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics