Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Avenger237
    Original poster 29 posts

See pic, often a jomsviking gets stuck when you refresh the hallundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@avenger237 Thanks for reporting this, I will forward it on to the Assassin's Creed team to investigate.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    455 posts

@avenger237

Ah, yes, I've been meaning to report this for a while. I found that resetting the Jomsviking hall can sort out the problem, it's when Eivor first appears in Ravensthorpe for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

@Avenger237 - The development team have been taking a closer look at your report, and would like some additional information. Can you please let us know the following:

• How exactly does this occur? Does it seem to be random whenever you refresh the hall? Or have you encountered this when visiting the Jomsvikingr hall for the first time?
    • Have you encountered this issue frequently, or only once? Can you let us know if this issue is always present when loading into a game or reloading a previous save?

This information will be helpful as the team tries to reproduce the issue during testing.

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and for letting us know how you've been able to resolve the issue in your own game. Would you be able to provide us with the information requested above as well?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    670 posts

@ubi-borealis I have seen this too, quite often.
    To reproduce:
    start game
    play a while (like daily quests, weekly challenges, river raid)
    then visit JV hall - most of the time one is stuck below the floor

I have done a lot of
    save in front of the hut
    hire community JVs for quest (or search for a pretty one)
    reload
    and never seen it then

• SpirantCrayon22
    455 posts

@ubi-borealis

It seems to be random. Sometimes there's one under the floor but I can't see any pattern; could be first visit during a gaming session, first time back in Ravensthorpe after doing whatever. I just went there and there was a guy under the floor, I hit the bell and the new ones went in but I wasn't looking, when I turned around the new one was under the floor, too. I rang the bell again and went into the hall, watched the new one sit down on the floor, where he stayed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thank you for providing me with some more information fro your experiences with this issue, @Kormac67 & @SpirantCrayon22! I'll pass these reproduction steps along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • SidSixT
    2 posts

This problem seems to be getting worse. At first it was occasionally, and always the jomsviking on the south end, the one on his knees banging on the shield. Lately, the second from the end has also spawned under the floor. Now both have spawned under the floor at the same time. This has happened several times in the past week. It seems that at least one of them is under the floor more times than not. So far, none of the other three have been affected.

This occurs when loading the game, reloading a save, fast traveling, or when reentering Ravensthorpe. It seems to start with other players' jomsvikings. Sometimes ringing the bell fixes it, but not every time. Ringing the bell has never caused one to spawn under the floor.

Playing on PC, Currently on update 1.3.0.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello @sidsixt,

Thank you for the update and I'm really sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

I forwarded your screenshots and information provided to the development team. I can also see that this issue is currently being investigated and as soon as we have more details to share, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics