ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WiZZB0Y
    Original poster 3 posts

Quick question, I already have the jackdaw in my inventory, so do I still have to purchase to complete reward items? Seems a bit pointless if I do, but....

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@wizzb0y I also would like to know the answer for this question... to me it's an unnecessary reward and should be marked as redeemed since I already got it from doing Ubisoft Connect challenges
    @Ubi-Keo can you pass this on?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4014 posts

@bielik01 @WiZZB0Y I can confirm that if you already own the 'Jackdaw' reward from completing the River Raid challenge then you do not need to purchase it from Ubisoft Connect. The reward was added to Ubisoft Connect at a later date to give those who missed out on the challenge an option to purchase it as a reward.

I have however already flagged this previously, that it would be good for rewards such as this to be already marked as owned. I am unsure if this will be possible but it's something that the team are looking into.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1686 posts

@ubi-keo
    Ah, so you guys have followed up on my suggestion. Good, thanks. It also applies to the Berserker thing in the Connect rewards.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@ubi-keo otherwise it hangs as unclaimed reward, which is annoying

• Ubi-Keo

@SpirantCrayon22 We did yes, you're welcome 🙂

@bielik01 Yes I can understand that seeing an unclaimed reward that you already own is annoying, apologies for this.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubi-keo
    I also reported this many weeks ago..... Another reported issue
    undefined
    undefined

• Ubi-Keo

@stevez_pun Yes I remember thanks, I replied to your post on the original thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics