Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 99 posts

*sigh* So the latest patch gave us a new option in the Interface menu to disable "World Icons" . . . which is great, but we still haven't gotten something I've been requesting since DECEMBER of last year: the ability to disable those atrocious red-run flashes when enemies perform unblockable attacks.Before the December 15 patch, we were able to turn this off. Now we're FORCED to see it.

If you add new HUD/Interface options that easily, why can't you add one to turn off this ONE THING?

And again (*sigh*), why can't we also turn of those awful mid-screen text messages about ammo being full and whatnot? Why is this so hard? Let us turn these things off.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlePlay
    522 posts

@c-pick How do you know when to dodge, and when to parry, if you don't have those symbols? XD

I wouldn't do it without it

• C-Pick
    Original poster 99 posts

There's literally a sound effect for when an enemy is about to do an unblockable attack. I can hear it and anticipate it. Listen next time a bad guy does one.

Again, this is how I played before the December 15 (2020) patch, before we were forced to see that godawful thing every time.

And lastly, I'll repeat what I feel like I have to say to others way too often: if you want to see that on your screen, good for you. If you need it, then rely on it. But some of us want the option to turn that off to create a more immersive, more grounded, less cluttered visual experience. An option makes all of us happy--you get to keep it on, and I get to turn it off. We're both pleased. Simple.

• AlePlay
    522 posts

ok I understand

Suggested Topics