Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• relentless987
    20 posts

@vykyng666 My game crashed two times yesterday. Today, one time. All the crashes happen in the first 30 minutes of a game session, if I can go beyond that point it is guaranteed not to crash. When it crashes, it just crashes. That's it. Doesn't matter if I'm at White House, free roaming, doing mission, etc. The game freezes for 20 seconds, closes without an error window. Both in dx11 and dx12 same kind of crashes happen.

• apsingh1
    33 posts

All sorts of crashes happening today. Gameplay => crash, Game starting => crash. 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤖 In competent support.

• Vykyng666
    65 posts

Sunday:
    30 minutes of gameplay - crash
    2 hours of gameplay - NO crash
    Not the worst day but only because I didn't play longer.

Since last week when I started playing Division 2 I am watching every thread about crashing I could find (about 10 or so of them) and liking EVERY new post and posting myself.
    Guys do the same.
    Maybe they will notice our disappointment and eventually do something about it.

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@burtmack1in

Yeah, same here. When I said sound card I was thinking the on-board Realtek sound chip, which I disabled in bios. Therefore there is no driver loaded or used for it it.
    The sound all goes through the USB.
    Hence, my confusion re. how a Realtek driver version that is not even loaded (or even installed in my case) could have an impact on the game and its crashes.
    It seems you also use an USB headset, which means that you don't make use of that Realtek chip, even if it's enabled and you have the driver installed. The game can only use one device at the time, which is the USB headset.

• ATF-Xeno
    19 posts

Endless freezing and crashing, sometimes, 2 hours of game time can crash 5 times. I tried everything I could, but freezes and crashes still happened randomly. After a crash, EAC will report an error with a high probability. I personally think that there may be some connection between freezing and crashing and EAC.

• apsingh1
    33 posts

I think its the issue with their Ubisoft Connect client. My crew2 is also crashing in same way.

• apsingh1
    33 posts

Ubisoft produces good games with unique concept but they are sh!t people in maintaining them.

• mickpich
    4 posts

hi, the game keep freezing each time i load it after 15-20 mn,then i re-load it and generally it's good (up you have the trouble)
    the game is new install and i make verify it after but nothing resolve

• KraziAgent
    27 posts

I have same issues mine division 2 just hard freezes, Windows is still running but only the task bar will come up pressing the Windows Key on KB???? whathe hello is going on massive/ubisoft this issue NOT FIXED!!wt*

MINE here:

Log Name:   Application
    Source:    Application Error
    Date:     10/25/2021 5:27:13 PM
    Event ID:   1000
    Task Category: Application Crashing Events
    Level:     Error
    Keywords:   Classic
    User:     N/A
    Computer:   Ryzen5800X-PC
    Description:
    Faulting application name: TheDivision2.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x605991a7
    Faulting module name: TheDivision2.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x605991a7
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000004df7e4
    Faulting process id: 0x1260
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d7c9dd65907863
    Faulting application path: D:\GAME'S\Ubisoft\Game's\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\GAME'S\Ubisoft\Game's\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe
    Report Id: 494429b4-6bb6-480e-86cd-71007b86ac46
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID: 
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
     <System>
      <Provider Name="Application Error" />
      <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
      <Version>0</Version>
      <Level>2</Level>
      <Task>100</Task>
      <Opcode>0</Opcode>
      <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
      <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-10-25T21:27:13.7900974Z" />
      <EventRecordID>12372</EventRecordID>
      <Correlation />
      <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
      <Channel>Application</Channel>
      <Computer>Ryzen5800X-PC</Computer>
      <Security />
     </System>
     <EventData>
      <Data>TheDivision2.exe</Data>
      <Data>1.0.0.0</Data>
      <Data>605991a7</Data>
      <Data>TheDivision2.exe</Data>
      <Data>1.0.0.0</Data>
      <Data>605991a7</Data>
      <Data>c0000005</Data>
      <Data>00000000004df7e4</Data>
      <Data>1260</Data>
      <Data>01d7c9dd65907863</Data>
      <Data>D:\GAME'S\Ubisoft\Game's\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe</Data>
      <Data>D:\GAME'S\Ubisoft\Game's\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe</Data>
      <Data>494429b4-6bb6-480e-86cd-71007b86ac46</Data>
      <Data>
      </Data>
      <Data>
      </Data>
     </EventData>
    </Event>

• KraziAgent
    27 posts

THIS IS STARTING TO PI**SS ME OFF UBISOFT FOR REAL!!

• McBidouille_TD2
    4 posts

Hello guys,

If you didn't try this before, this could maybe help avoiding your crashes (even if it will not resolve the whole issue.).

Open windows power shell each time before starting TD2 and type : ipconfig /flushdns

Do it on both x86.exe and x64.exe.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1393 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for your continued feedback on these crashes you have experienced, that are still regrettably continuing for some of you, after trying our troubleshooting steps for this > https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000061047

We have enough system files from our players now for this investigation and our QA team are still working on this issue now.

We are monitoring these threads and we are feeding back your own workarounds and experience too. We will update you when we know more.

Thank you for your continued patience whilst we work on a fix for this issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky

Hello everyone, thank you for your continued feedback on these crashes you have experienced, that are still regrettably continuing for some of you, after trying our troubleshooting steps for this > https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000061047

We have enough system files from our players now for this investigation and our QA team are still working on this issue now.

We are monitoring these threads and we are feeding back your own workarounds and experience too. We will update you when we know more. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky

Official Response
  • Vykyng666
    65 posts

@ubi-milky
    I see your response in every thread about crashing I am watching.
    THANK YOU for letting us know that you are listening to us and working on a fix.
    Guys it seems that our increased activity made them at least give us some confirmation that they are still working on this.
    In the meantime I have been given a warning for "Thread Bumping" when I commented on Oct 23rd on @Ubi-Mushy post from Oct 10th.
    Sorry but I just have started playing (or should I say "crashing") Division 2. If I knew I would have responded right away and not after 2 weeks 😜

• Scarberius
    6 posts

@ubi-milky Just my own experience but nothing about this problem makes sense. I am experiencing freezes then CTD after about 30 seconds. I can play about 5-10 minutes and then it happens. Happened last Monday, then ran fine until Friday when it started doing it again so gave up. Then it ran beautifully Saturday to Monday. Then today (Tuesday) back to repeat freeze and ctd all day.
    It makes absolutely no sense why this is happening since there is nothing consistent happening and nothing on my end changing. I hope you are able to figure out what is happening because I truly love this game and would hate to have to give it up because it won't run with any sort of predictability.
    Thanks for listening.

• Digi-Fu
    1 posts

@scarberius

My experiences are similar, I can have playthroughs of a few hours without issue, then suddenly a day the game would lock up (process shows suspended) a couple of times every few hours. Has nothing to do with the game activity either. I could be running around exploring, or I could be in combat.

• BurnDoubt
    3 posts

I recently started playing the game again (PC), and was constantly getting game freezes multiple times pr session, I was very disappointed as I really wanted to play again, I almost gave up on the game. I searched the net for possible solutions.
    Someone posted an article:
    "The most common reason for Division 2 crashing could be the EasyAntiCheat. Many users have fixed this problem by following these steps:

• Run Division 2 on PC.
    • While running the game just when you reach the character selection. Open Task Manager.
    • Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and choose Start Task Manager from the list.
    • Click on More details Tab to expand Task Manager. From the given list search for the AntiEasyCheat entry under the Name.
    • Right-click on this entry and click the Set CPU affinity optiondeselect all, except CPU Core 1."

This fixed my game crashes, I have to do this method every time I run the game, as it seems to reset to all cores when I restart the game, but I can play for hours now, smooth as silk, not one single anomaly in the game, I am now enjoying the hell out of The Division 2 again.
    YMMV, but it certainly worked for me.

• SuspiciousPixel
    90 posts

Exact same errors as others have.

• Yankee_LT
    9 posts

Ok, so I only get this error message playing The Division 2. Not the first one or any other game I have. It gets to the point that makes the game close to impossible to play. It crashes at times that are in the most critical gameplay. Now, remember I'm playing other games that have just been released (FC6) or other games that are much more taxing on the GPU, but they never crash. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a workaround?

Thank you.

Suggested Topics