ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• P..ONE
    1 posts

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">: (http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event%22%3E)
    - <System>
     <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
     <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
     <Version>0</Version> 
     <Level>2</Level> 
     <Task>100</Task> 
     <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
     <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
     <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-11-25T16:23:37.5434918Z" /> 
     <EventRecordID>41029</EventRecordID> 
     <Correlation /> 
     <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> 
     <Channel>Application</Channel> 
     <Computer>DESKTOP-KOB8MT1</Computer> 
     <Security /> 
     </System>
    - <EventData>
     <Data>TheDivision2.exe</Data> 
     <Data>1.0.0.0</Data> 
     <Data>605991a7</Data> 
     <Data>TheDivision2.exe</Data> 
     <Data>1.0.0.0</Data> 
     <Data>605991a7</Data> 
     <Data>c0000005</Data> 
     <Data>00000000004df7e4</Data> 
     <Data>2318</Data> 
     <Data>01d7e2118498d1be</Data> 
     <Data>D:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe</Data> 
     <Data>D:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's The Division 2\TheDivision2.exe</Data> 
     <Data>96a9f21e-5220-4c0e-9404-57c1026fd3dd</Data> 
     <Data /> 
     <Data /> 
     </EventData>
     </Event>

me too help!!!

• Adrian-11
    878 posts

Still the same... good days, bad days, all random, same "suspended" crap.

🖕 UBI & Massive 🖕

• Gio21stri
    9 posts

@alchalide so you say that Division 2 dlc is not deliberately made incredible hard so you need at least 3 players to walktrough it? cause "clear sky" level in first game is like that.

• Gio21stri
    9 posts

@delimanic7203 you need to read this thread. you dont need to do anything aside i said earlier in my post

• echolecter
    223 posts

@adrian-11 Think Board and Marketing department at UbiSoft France should start reading this if not already done so,

https://ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/doing-business-eu/contract-rules/digital-contracts/digital-contract-rules_en: (https://ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/doing-business-eu/contract-rules/digital-contracts/digital-contract-rules_en)

• Saqiw
    18 posts

This is from 3 years ago
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/bdi3zu/division_2_crash_issues/
    You guys really think they are going to fix it now?
    just stop buying games from UBISOFT, they dont care

• Delimanic7203
    11 posts

@gio21stri Dude r u Serious. there's 5 pages of posts. I read most and did some, don't know which post was yours, maybe it was one I tried.

• Adrian-11
    878 posts

@delimanic7203

The "solution" @Gio21stri is talking about is to delete the game folder in My Games, and it is just temporary workaround for people who are not at the end-game stage and don't have access to the season. It simply rebuilds the game files in that folder to align to the "unofficial" version (most likely an old version used to make the seasons work again) that was pushed in late October...
    If you are in end-game and can see the season menu, you still get the random crashes, and there is no solution. The problem is in the game, and it's a widespread problem... when playing in groups, in every mission or whatever, you'll hear the "a player has disconnected" message because of them crashing...

• Delimanic7203
    11 posts

@adrian-11 Ok thanks. Just to update I reinstalled the game to my D drive. No more crashes, but I still encounter quirky glitches.
    Yesterday playing in group .. found Snitch, completed bounty then went to Cassie... lo and behold her inventory was not available to me. It was my session and other member was able to see her inventory.. so I dunno what gives. I see there's another post on this issue so will investigate.

• Adrian-11
    878 posts

@delimanic7203

Cassie is one of the "special" vendors, she is selling higher-level gear and restricted gear (that you have to unlock).
    Hence, you have to be well into the end-game and/or unlocked that gear to be available for purchase from Cassie. Otherwise, she will have nothing or not much to sell to you...

• RizecekCZE
    9 posts

You can already [censored] do something against those crashes of the game.
    What the [censored] do you go to work for or what you do there. Do you drink coffee all day?
    There have been complaints about game crashes for 3 months and you are not doing anything about it. No new season nothing no updates to improve optimization.
    It really sucks!
    The game drops in 5-30 minutes and then runs for 2-3 hours, for example.
    Why ? Do some hell with your non-optimized games.
    I'd rather beat your head off the keyboard.
    I would also like to do constantly recycled new games and take the money for it.
    Your apologies don't care that we have a problem with the game all the time.

• Delimanic7203
    11 posts

@adrian-11 Oh ok. How far into End game? I'm level 40, SHD170. But I haven't completed some of the manhunt progressions, like Viper or Faye.

• Adrian-11
    878 posts

Now that the season re-run is over, could we please have back the OFFICIAL game version from March 2021 or early April?
    The one that didn't crash?

• huskyd0g17
    3 posts

Hello all!

I just tested the game again after I read this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Division/comments/r1bpjk/division_2_freezes_and_crash_found_solution_100/

I also updated the drivers to the latest which was released today: 497.09
    Everything (hardware and OS) is the same (i5-3470; GTX1060 6GB; Win10)

Unfortunatelay none of these things helped it means, deleting the config folder and verifying game files did not help. The game crashes (CTD) after 5 minutes! (DX12 mode)

Update1: I lowered the graphics preset from High to Medium. Result: Crash after 40 Minutes (game stability increased from 5 Minutes to 40 Minutes, still unacceptable).

Maybe this could be a RAM or VRAM leak issue?

• xXLoganSniperXx
    1 posts

@pakarmy1337 I am having the same problem
    skipped campaign and almost finished new york dlc (i played full campaign on xbox just skipped on pc to play with friends)
    game ran like butter at 120 - 165 fps never below 90fps even once in 5 hours, just turned on dx12 to check it out, it ran around 20fps, switched back to dx11 and i am crashing every 5 - 10 mins
    3080ti i7 10700k 32gb 3000mhz ram

• AgentMikel
    180 posts
    The real trouble starts once you finished the DLC and come back to DC.
    Edit: dont buy the DLC till we get a patch.

Oh... you mean I can play with my non-WONY agent without any big issues!? 👀
    ** Quickly reinstall the game and try with his non-WONY agent **

Yep... worked! Thanks! 😊

• huskyd0g17
    3 posts

Hello all!

Sorry for double post, I can't edit my previous post because more than 24 hours has passed.

So I made new test but this time with DX11 renderer.
    For some reason the DX11 renderer now works much better than few days before, I think the combination of the new driver (497.09) and config removal did the trick.
    Important: this is still far worse than DX12 renderer in terms of performance and frame pacing, but at least the game is now playable. Sometimes there are huge lag spikes, but not often, for me the game is fully playable. I did an 8 hour gameplay session without a single crash.
    If the game would be this stable in DX12 as well, that would be fantastic because in DX12 I could play on High preset but in DX11 mode I have to use Medium preset for the same performance. Of course the few lag spikes are a little bit annoying, but they are now bearable (for me) and happens rarely.

Maybe this information will help someone.

If someone from Ubi support is reading this: can you please provide us an update about the fix? It's still in development? Do you need any more information, log files or something? When is the planned rollout for the patch? Thanks in advance!

• AgentMikel
    180 posts

Welcome to Mars... So yeah... There is no issue (except some very minor lag) for me when I am with the other, non-WONY agent...

• Zebedee_73
    8 posts

Just to add, experiencing the same issues. Dell laptop i7 9750h 1660ti, turbo boost disabled, max temps 70c.

I have tried various things, updated bios, updated drivers, I have tried various nvidia drivers and run various stress tests successfully, have verified files, uninstalled the game completely, downloaded and installed again — I'm still experiencing crashes.

The jeopardy should be can I survive to the end of the mission, not will it crash before I get there!

Used to be absolutely solid, but is now unplayable.

The fact so many here are reporting these issues and over a recent period of time I would say is indicative that it's not a hardware issue.

• AgentMikel
    180 posts

And then... it crashed for me.... even with that other agent.... Uninstalled this [censored] game! 😡

Suggested Topics