ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Atleaage
    1 posts

Back to playing Division 2 this holliday, game is still crashing. Sometimes i can play for 2-3hours and sometimes the game crashes after 10 mins. Running up to date drivers and 3700x with a 6900xt. It should be said that this is the only game that crashes, playing games like valhalla, doom, warzone etc and its running like a charm. Even heavy rendering scenes from Revit for 10-12 hours using Lumion and Twinmotion runs without a hickup. Division 2 has had crash issues as long as i have played this game, my character has 17 days playtime. Love the game but as of now i quit this beta product yet again 🙂

• HaywardGG
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • HaywardGG
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2488 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your continuing to post your updates following TU14, I'm sorry to hear many of you are still facing performance and crashing issues.

This is something the team have already been made aware of and investigations are continuing to have this addressed.

We don't have anything more to share at the moment, but shall use this thread for tracking issues with TU14 going forward and will share updates here if available.

In the meantime, we'd appreciate if players could please create cases and send over their system files for us to pass onto the team.

Another thread for tracking these reports Post TU14 has also been created here.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Official Response
  • RAGE_THERAPY
    74 posts

@ubi-theberry Perhaps you can re-pin this thread and pin the new thread for Post TU14? Right now people are simply posting new one-off separate threads regarding the crash to desktop issue versus the benefits of having a consolidated forum thread.

• Saqiw
    18 posts

Just post everytime you crash, new post for every crash you guys get
    I just crashed 😞

• RAGE_THERAPY
    74 posts

@saqiw I'd be posting more than playing 😉 Two crashes in the last 30 mins of gameplay alone.

• Raspiestlime
    2 posts

@ubi-theberry Hi,

I am not able to 'create cases' when I fill out the category for what type of issue I need support with, the button to submit suddenly disappears (the button reappears if you do not choose any category, but you are unable to submit without choosing a category, it's a no win situation!) and the only option I can choose is 'Start Chat' which is unavailable due to covid restrictions..

Is there another way I can submit my cases?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello raspiestlime, thank you for your post. I have checked your account and can see you were able to create a case with us after all, thanks for letting us know clean booting your system has seemingly helped prevent crashes. We will continue to help you with this audio issue you are experiencing through your case.

Please feel free to leave a comment on your case after trying what was advised and our support agents will take it from there.

For anyone visiting this thread, we now have a new pinned thread for crashes post update 14. Please post in the following thread if you have been affected frequent crashes post title update 14, thank you > https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/127188/crash-to-desktop-issues-on-pc-post-title-update-14/1?lang=en-GB

Official Response
  • Nihil31
    16 posts

@ubi-lucipus No fixes nor updates since then and its 2022! what the hell? ubisoft is a scam

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@nihil31 Hello there.

Thank you for posting in regards to updates on this issue with crashing in The Division 2.

The team continue to investigate new reports, to help understand these crashes. As this problem requires specific information from each player would you be able to create a support ticket if you have not done so already?

If you could also take the time to attach your DXDiag and MSInfo so we can investigate, that would be much appreciated.

In future, we'll be tracking this issue through our pinned thread here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics