Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DVS_Dylmonster
    Original poster 3 posts

I have finished the main story killed all zealots and have been to all of the tablet caves but im still missing one. I have photos but can’t post them here i can email them to a support team

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

Zelots have three. There are nine more needed from the caves. Did you get both locations in Hamschestire. There are two. Red Litchen Cavern and Wocig. The other regions only have one cave location. The location where you place the tablets is also in Hamschestire.

• DVS_Dylmonster
    Original poster 3 posts

@chuckkatse there are no more mysteries in the locations where the caves all of the caves except one has a black x which i think means you got the tablet? Im checking that one now

• DVS_Dylmonster
    Original poster 3 posts

@chuckkatse still no luck i think one of the zealots didnt drop

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@dvs_dylmonster That could be the problem but I recall missing a tablet in one of the caves I visited and the cave had been marked with an X. Went back and found it. The one I missed and had to go back for was hidden behind a jar towards the end of the cave. It was in the same cave were if you had the extra content with The Legend of Beowulf and had to go there to kill his mother.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts

Hello there @DVS_Dylmonster! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing one of the tablets required as part of the Treasure of Britain. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to let us know which tablets you have already collected? This will help us to work out which one you're missing.

You mention that you have some images you'd like to share. I'd recommend uploading them to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or One Drive) and sharing a link to the folder within this thread. This will allow us to take a look at these as well.

@ChuckKatse - Thanks for sharing your own experience with missing tablets! We'd also recommend that any players missing tablets double check the locations where they could have been originally found first.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis Im also missing one as I was putting tablets in I came to the 4th and it said I haven't got it ive double checked all the caves I also killed all the Zealots when I counted the tablets after I put them in there is a total of 12 places not 11 i also got the conformation that the treasure of Britain was completed this is annoying to say the least.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@ninjasan10 When to go to the cave that has the sword in it, one column has a tablet already placed. You have to place the other 11. Seven are found in caves located throughout England and three on Zealots. I have no answer for the problem you described it seems weird and hopefully the Delves are looking into it. I know other players are also having problems.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 773 posts

Hey @ninjasan10, sorry to hear that you are also encountering issues with completing the Treasure of Britain. Is this also happening to you on Xbox or are you on another system? To take a closer look into the situation you are running into in your playthrough, would you be able to share an image of the pillar that is currently missing a tablet along with a video clip of the tablets that you have in your inventory?

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    19 posts

@ubi-smash hey ubi-smash no im on pc and I did a little research on youtube and there was another one id missed so this is solved now and thanks for yr. response.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts

Thanks for the update, @ninjasan10! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to locate all of the tablets 😄 If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics