Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 1000 posts

What is this?
    undefined

undefined

and the best of them all
    undefined

Why there was no information about it in News & Announcements?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WardenRae
    15 posts

Yeah, I'm trying to figure this out too since as soon as 1.2.2.1 happened my raven stopped working.

• jctraya
    2 posts

@wardenrae same here i got an update of 700mb then my raven stopped working. I'm playing on pc. Hopefully they will fix in soon.

• WardenRae
    15 posts

@jctraya Glad it's not just me. I'm on Xbox One and this update is the only thing that has changed so I can only assume this update is what broke our ravens.

• bielik01

@wardenrae mine works, but I noticed only new stuff in Animus store (Ullr's Hunter Pack)
    And still nobody explained me what is this Ullr's Bow mentioned in TU 1.2.2 changelog

• Rkadair
    1 posts

@jctraya Mine stopped too on PC hope it gets fixed

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@bielik01 The Ullr's Hunter Pack was on there prior to the 1.2.2.1 patch release.

I also noticed it looks like the Feast Buff visible bug has been fixed but I'd much rather have that visual bug than my raven not working.

• Nozgame
    59 posts

Just an update to break even more things and not fix anything. Move along.

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@wardenrae

UPDATE: So the Raven issue appears to be related to patch 1.2.2.1 removing the colorful raven from the festival reward. If you are using this one prior to patch 1.2.2.1, your raven call button will not work. You need to go back to the Stable and Aviary and select another aviary skin.

• jctraya
    2 posts

@theeelf why did they removed it. was that just a seasonal thing.

• TheeElf
    278 posts

@jctraya I don't think it was intentionally removed. I've also compiled a list of everything I'm missing and it's all from Ostara Festival:

So I'm missing the Colorful Raven aviary skin, all 4 Ostara Scheme tattoos, all 4 Flower Hair cosmetics, and the Flower Beard Scheme from the Ostara Festival after the 1.2.2.1 patch.

• bielik01

@theeelf I believe it's not the first time they removed stuff from previous festival

• jmalkin177
    44 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TyranusVader
    121 posts

Just noticed that the game updated to 1.2.2.1, but there are no patch notes available.

• UkOldGit
    7 posts

@tyranusvader
    I've just had the 1.2.2.1 update on the PC and now cannot call the raven via controller or keyboard?

I've checked the XBox 360 controller is working ok and as I can't call it on the keboard using V it looks like they've screwed something up.

Not sure if it's cured the crashes or not.

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@ukoldgit go to a stable and change your raven skin. They removed a raven skin which explains why you can't use it

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together two threads regarding TU 1.2.2.1 together. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

I apologise for the lack of patch notes regarding TU 1.2.2.1. I can confirm that this Title Update was a hot fix released to address some lingering crashing issues and to restore the missing Feast UI elements following Title Update 1.2.2.聽

@UkOldGit - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to summon your raven following this hot fix. If you have the Ostara raven equipped, can you try changing your raven skin to another, as suggested by @TyranusVader? We have a new Megathread following the disappearance of Ostara items following TU 1.2.2.1. You can check it out here!

If changing your raven skin to a new one does not resolve the issue, would you be able to send us a video which shows which skin you have equipped currently, as well as that you are unable to summon your raven. We can then forward this for further investigation.

@bielik01 - Ullr's bow is not yet available in-game. I would recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for more information about this weapon 馃憖

I would be unable to speculate why the development team decided to release this hot fix early. The player support team had been informed that this fix would be released in TU 1.3.0. We apologise for any confusion that's been caused by this.

Thank you 馃槉

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis it was said in Crashes since Title Update 1.2.2 - Hotfix LIVE that visual issues would be addressed with Title Update 1.3.0, so why an update out of the blue?

• soyfrann
    2 posts

Since the 700 mb update the game does not start, it synchronizes the game in the cloud, the game logo appears and then it closes. Does the same thing happen to someone else?

• Savvage91
    30 posts

Maybe we will get a second gift from the gods as we got one with the yule festival items that were removed by an update. this time with the Ezio outfit {we had his birthday a week ago) and the ostara items and of course with 300 opals馃槉 馃槉

Suggested Topics