ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 786 posts

Hello new home!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq0xPZQXl-kFqK6FGgvfoTqMiQV0AZkRL

EDIT: well ... i was expecting a thumbnail or something but i dont have a clue how to

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t

@n3mb0t all welcome to forum level 00 ,now start grinding agents!undefined

• N3mB0t

@n3mb0t two rules i found so far

1 - image upload max size is 2048Mb
    2 - time limit to edit posts is 600 seconds.

sorry mods for the own replys , just testing stuff out and trying to put some useful info into it.

• Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 99 posts

@n3mb0t I expect you're not the only one to want to test things as we've transferred so no worries. Just try to keep it tidy and/or delete anything that doesn't "need" to be here 😁

Official Response
  • CategoryTheory
    137 posts
    @n3mb0t two rules i found so far
    1 - image upload max size is 2048Mb

There are also other issues with posts. For example I pasted in an image copied from the Paint 3D Windows app and when I tried to post I got an error message saying helpfully that there was an error:

undefined

I saved it to disk and it was only about 150 KB, so that wasn't an issue. Using the image icon in the edit bar to select the file from disk attached it just fine.

• CategoryTheory
    137 posts

Well, that's not helpful either; the image looked just fine in the editor, but shows in the post as a broken image icon followed by the word "Undefined" as a link to the post. I just used Windows-Shift-S to snip that display, which I'll try pasting again here:

That looks just fine right now, except that a second copy somehow appeared in the middle of this text as I'm typing it right now. Let me try pasting again:

undefinedundefined

Yup. Wait a bit, and a second copy appears, leaving the cursor in between the two. Anyway, if none of this shows the image of the "undefined" problem, you can see it here.

Edit: looks like the second copy is the "real" one, and the first one is "undefined" and should be deleted in the editor, even though it looks ok in the editor.

Is this just something weird on my computer, or is the forum software really this broken? I know that web developers are frequently terrible beyond belief, but it's hard to see how something like this could slip past any reasonable testing plan....

• CategoryTheory
    137 posts

Further notes on the above: when I edited the post a second time to make the word "Edit" bold, on clicking submit it said that my post was flagged as spam by askimet.com. The first edited version still seems to be there ok, though.

• N3mB0t

trying to post a direct video link to see if it does a thumbnail

Suggested Topics