Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• karenshannonpl2
    Original poster 22 posts

So I am not really a tech savvy person and when I report an issue or problem, i.e. armor weight value changing when changing armor appearance, this is always the response. I am playing AC Valhalla on a ps4 pro and I post issues using my fire tablet. I am not opposed to providing videos or screenshots but I see no way to attach them to my posts. It would be helpful to include instructions or a link with the standard " please provide a video or screenshot " response.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    848 posts

@karenshannonpl2 well... there is:

Any screenshots or video of the issue, if possible. Please upload these to a hosting site, such as Imgur or YouTube.

in pinned topic *READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING* Help us help you! in Player Support

personally I upload screenshots here with this button
    undefined
    and videos I upload to my Dropbox (saw others using Onedrive or Google Drive) and then I share the link here

• karenshannonpl2
    Original poster 22 posts

@bielik01
    thx for the info. I am over 50 and still new to social media stuff. I find the forums a bit confusing. I do think it would be easier for folks like me if that little blurb about YouTube was just included with the " post responses ".

• bielik01
    848 posts

@karenshannonpl2 I find it really frustrating when the staff is writing this over and over again...
    probably that's why the Please stop asking us for videos! topic was created
    and... well... the instructions are in *READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING* Help us help you! post, but I guess people rarely read it....

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics