Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/41 Replies/479 Views
    fs_slacker
    22 posts

@latenitedelight In my case, the route that I took to the CP usually has some random patrol or activity - sometimes right as I turn the corner. Sometimes the drone spots them before I do. I rarely run all directives so I was playing a little cautiously. But yeah, pure distraction and it helps to lure the NPC's out of cover.

• SevenNVD
    75 posts

@latenitedelight My reason is because of the coolskill directive. Especially for a skillbuild they have a very long duration anyway, so I'll try to launch it approximately 15 seconds before I think I might need my other skill.

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

this thread is a good idea , just needs someone to dedicate some time to it creating the challenges and keeping the timing on them , i also sugest no directives or at least not using directives that can directly hinder certain builds like pistolero or cool skills , fog of war and ragers for example would be fair game.

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 171 posts

@n3mb0t Everyone is welcome regardless of the build, degree of difficulty and directive. make the controlpoint what you are comfortable with. the point is to see different builds

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@imagine_brata Awesome, and I'm in. Give us a while as I'm gunna do this in something nuts for the lulz! P.s. Grinch with a shotty is more than a little disconcerting .. he don't like crimbo either

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

So I've already taken that CP over as it's a part of the current manhunt. If I reset control points via the map will it reset the manhunt as well still or did they sort that out? I've completed the current target but that CP was a part of her arc.

• Imagine_Brata

It also works with Boomstick double barrel shotgun

• Imagine_Brata

@richardoshea its safe to reset control points

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

I loved the idea of this thread so here's my run using a random build that I've never used before. We all know our daily builds inside and out so I wanted to stir it up a bit with some random which in this instance results in a sub-optimal build. The first two minutes go about as bad as they could 🙂 while I had an OAP moment trying to be clever with skill positioning. Stupid NPC gets me downed (almost twice the same idiot!) I get flanked and downed later on and that one is on me 😞 Overall for a badly built sniper turret/decoy build I think it goes OK.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No, hell no, I would not run this as a daily! That said it technically got the job done so not all bad:

• RichardOshea
    167 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • N3mB0t
    295 posts

@imagine_brata great work but i wonder ... as a guy who loves shotguns and CQB so much why do you never use the headhunter talent ? dont you know the power it gives to shotguns?

• Imagine_Brata

@n3mb0t I've never thought of that talent. I'll try it now

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

@imagine_brata you are in for a treat !!!!🤠

• Adrian-11
    686 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Adrian-11
    686 posts

My quick run with Ranger Honey Badger. A bit of a rusty start... Also a night run, so visibility is not great.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

I've gone at it again but this time with an AR build and starting with zero ammo. Basically I'm running a semi-functional pistol build for 75% of the battle 🤔

• Imagine_Brata

@n3mb0t I have tested it a bit now. It takes some time to get used to hitting the head all the time

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

@imagine_brata from what i saw in your gameplay that shouldnt be too hard , but its makes a hell of a diference doesnt it ?

• Oatiecrumble
    299 posts
    @imagine_brata you are in for a treat !!!!🤠

I have been looking at that video and can't quite understand the enemies, it's either a p.c thing or maybe some kinda lag but on console the enemies are way more responsive, them scenes where they open the doors to come out, on console they come out shooting with pin point accuracy and are way more aggressive.....also the A.I of them seem very dumb, again on console they would not just stand there and take bullets, they would rush or run and hide or strafe.

I dunno, maybe it's a run where the starts align and everything falls like dominoes but they seem way more easy/dumb......or maybe just the perfect clips.

Probably just a p.c thing but seems strange compared to console 😲

• TxDieselKid
    149 posts

@riflemania Dude!! For real!!! What the hell did I just watch??

Suggested Topics