Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SkylineR32GTR.
    Original poster 1 posts

All my rewards from the Ostara Festival are missing. Yesterday 28/06 in the evening I still had them. Now today 29/06 they are all gone. I was wearing the full tattoo pack and the hair style, not the beard. If I go to the tattoo artist in the village I don't see them in the inventory and can't equip them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, all of the Ostara rewards that you had previously purchased during the festival should have been returned to your inventory You may need to visit Tove and Rowan for the rewards to be made available in-game again (such as the tattoos and raven).

If you are still missing any of your Ostara rewards, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know which ones you are missing. If you are able to provide any images which show you owned the rewards originally and that they are now unavailable in-game, this will be helpful for further investigation.

@Sammarok - We're aware of an issue wherein the Mōdraniht tattoos keep being re-added to a player's inventory after they've been handed in to Tove. The development team are currently investigating this issue further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

If you're receiving a notification that other tattoos have been added to your inventory, can you send us an image of this notification? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheeElf
    262 posts

@skyliner32gtr

So I'm missing the Colorful Raven aviary skin, all 4 Ostara Scheme tattoos, all 4 Flower Hair cosmetics, and the Flower Beard Scheme from the Ostara Festival after the 1.2.2.1 patch.

• Avenger237
    29 posts

As per post title

• NeckPUNCHattack
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • NeckPUNCHattack
    6 posts

Hey, just updated the game on my Xbox series x. My current build is 1.2.2.1 (so it’s the most recent update) and all my items from the last event disappeared! I was trying to summon my raven (which I had the colorful raven skin equipped) and no matter what, I couldn’t summon the raven!! I tried reloading the game, older saves… all those steps people stated to try In the past. After nothing worked, I got the idea to go to my stable and equip a different raven skin to see if that would help. Once in the menu at the stable, I noticed my equipped colorful raven skin wasn’t even in the menu of owned raven skins. I equipped a different skin I already owned, and sure enough, the issue of not being able to summon the raven was resolved, but now I realize it was due to having an equipped skin that the game clearly assumed I just didn’t own.

I might have older images on my profile with the raven skin equipped (I’ll have to check), but I obviously don’t have any way to take a screenshot of it now as proof since it is non existent.

Also, once I noticed the raven skin was gone, I checked the “flower” hair styles at my barber shop and those are also missing.

Whatever happened with the most recent update seems to have removed all of my content I unlocked from the last festival event. I can’t be the only person this has happen to, so what can I even do at this point? Are you going to release a future update to fix this because all the stuff you’ll likely tell me to do (clear cache, restart console, load older saves, etc etc.), I’ve done that. Please help!!

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

@neckpunchattack you are not the one, just give up next festival as ubi will remove things player grinded in 3 boring activities

• StevenB82
    13 posts

Why did you delete the Tattoos from the Ostara Festival with Patch 1.2.2.1!? 😡🤬😡

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I've merged together a couple of threads about the Ostara rewards going missing following TU 1.2.2.1. I've encountered this in my own game (I'm a huge fan of the Ostara head tattoos), and I was sad to see these had disappeared from my loadout. I've passed on our reports to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If you had the Ostara Raven equipped, you will need to equip a new Raven skin to use the Raven again. Thank you for sharing that this was how you were able to use the Raven again, @NeckPUNCHattack! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    833 posts

@ubi-borealis our problem is how an update like this can make it into production without proper testing, without even any announcement, and with no changelog
    this would mean the development team is capable of fixing bugs every one or two weeks, if they're not focused on adding new things (just like Ullr's Hunter Pack in the Animus store)
    and why was it determined that Ostara festival stuff was causing problems that it was taken away from us?
    the lack of communication between teams in Ubisoft is just giving you more work managing this forum

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. I've passed this along to the development team, especially your concerns about a lack of a changelog and no warning prior to the hot fixes release. We apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by TU 1.2.2.1.

To my knowledge, the Ostara items should not have been deliberately removed from the game. I've reported this issue to the development team for them to take a closer look at. Once we have any new updates to share regarding the disappearance of the Ostara rewards, we will let you know within this thread.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    833 posts

@ubi-borealis I'd like us to play in the same team, not against each other 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

I appreciate your words, @bielik01. I've reached out to the development team to see if we can get any more information about TU 1.2.2.1, and the missing Ostara items. I've also shared feedback for more communication on when any hot fixes or Title Updates are added to the game, whether these are shared in the News & Announcements forum, on our other official platforms (such as Twitter or Facebook) or in changelogs in-game.

If you have encountered any other new issues following the release of this hot fix, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can take a closer look.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    457 posts

@bielik01

Spot on.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@bielik01

I completely agree with this post. It almost looks like updates are not tested at all. Next to the fact this game already has a ridiculous amount of bugs, with every update even more bugs are introduced.

• NeckPUNCHattack
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis
    k thx! Just glad to know it isn’t just me that’s having this issue. I don’t want other people to have problems, but as long as I know it isn’t a one time deal, I feel confident knowing it’ll get fixed since a bunch of people have this same issue. Thanks for the speedy response!!

• Tolkyyn
    78 posts

Starting this morning, I can no longer summon Senu. I can use Odin's sight, which uses the same keyboard k (V), but the raven is no longer working.

• bielik01
    833 posts

@tolkyyn it's Synin, Senu was in Origins

• Tolkyyn
    78 posts

I discovered it's a greater issue. I use the colorful raven we got doing the festival. It's totally gone from my list at the stable. They just stole my raven!

• Tolkyyn
    78 posts

Now EVERYTHING I got at the festival is gone. I had the flowers in the hair and beard, gone. Raven - gone. Decorations- gone.

• bielik01
    833 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics