Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ryandomke
    1 posts

Ever since patch 1.2.2.1 I am unable to summon my raven on PS4. Pushing up on the D-pad does nothing and the Raven will not fly and rest on my shoulder. Please help

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, all of the Ostara rewards that you had previously purchased during the festival should have been returned to your inventory You may need to visit Tove and Rowan for the rewards to be made available in-game again (such as the tattoos and raven).

If you are still missing any of your Ostara rewards, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know which ones you are missing. If you are able to provide any images which show you owned the rewards originally and that they are now unavailable in-game, this will be helpful for further investigation.

@Sammarok - We're aware of an issue wherein the Mōdraniht tattoos keep being re-added to a player's inventory after they've been handed in to Tove. The development team are currently investigating this issue further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

If you're receiving a notification that other tattoos have been added to your inventory, can you send us an image of this notification? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pesto.
    152 posts

I lost my skin for the bird, I assume the other stuff too. This makes me not feel like trusting Ubisoft’s content system and store. What’s the point of grinding for new gear if it’ll just be taken away randomly?

• pesto.
    152 posts

@ryandomke chances are you have the same bug as me, did you have the skin from the spring event on? (Colorful raven). If so the patch deleted the content, you have to go and pick another skin from the stables.

• bielik01
    820 posts

@warren-komis look for other topics with your bug first, there are plenty of it:
    Unable to summon raven,
    Raven gone,
    No Raven,
    and the megathread Ostara Rewards have gone missing following TU 1.2.2.1 | POST HERE

• UgoGlencoco
    3 posts

@ubi-keo @bielik01 Thank you for the work around. I didnt realise there was an issue with the Ostara items. First time using the forums you see. I have my Raven back now. 😊

• UgoGlencoco
    3 posts

@pesto Yep thats what I had. Got the boring black raven again now lol 😉

• afewscarsmore
    75 posts

nice festival promotion)

everything we should know about rewards/ festivals/ replaybility

but still helix store updates matter

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

We have merged some more threads into this ongoing Megathread about being unable to use the Ostara rewards. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

The development team are aware of an issue wherein the Ostara rewards have been removed from a player's inventory following the release of TU 1.2.2.1. The Ostara settlement decorations, tattoos, hair/beard styles and raven skin have all been affected by this issue. The team are currently investigating this further, and plan to address this issue in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be release. The targeted release period is Summer 2021. Once we have more definite information to share regarding TU 1.3.0, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you have been using the Ostara Raven and have been unable to summon Synin following TU 1.2.2.1, please can you visit your stables and equip a new raven. This should allow you to summon Synin again.

If you are still unable to summon Synin after equipping a new skin, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate this separately.

@bielik01 - I've passed on the suggestion to include the Raven workaround to the Known Issues list. Please note that this list is curated by the Community team, so the player support team is unable to make any changes to this list.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    820 posts

@ubi-borealis wow, it made into Known Issues list 😁

• vonFluffs
    5 posts

Hey, just back after a few days off, and the bird does not show up on V. Tried a restart, but no luck. Anyone else having this issue?
    There's also the usual problem with challenge objectives not being added, but that's less annoying.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @vonFluffs!

We're aware of an issue wherein if the player was using the Ostara Raven, they'll no longer be able to.You'll need to swap to another raven design at your stables. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

If you're using a different raven and are unable to summon Synin, please don't hesitate to let us know which raven you're using so we can take a closer look.

Can you clarify more about the issue you're encountering with the challenge objectives? Are you referring to the timed challenges on Ubisoft Connect? Are these not appearing for you, or is it that the challenge objective isn't updating correctly?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • vonFluffs
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis - Many thanks! That fixed it for me - cheers for the fast response 🙂

• ReSynced
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Following the latest hot fix, the save file where I’ve been experiencing trouble now has a new bug where I cannot summon Synin. I have a different save file (completely different play through) where this bug is not present. Is this bug known and are there any workarounds for it?

• JamesLogan491
    91 posts

Missing all my rewards as well. Following this post for updates on the issue.

• REEF11191
    2 posts

Quick command Up D-Pad for raven functionality for PS4 non existent. Call mount (L-D pad, Down D pad Quick Wheel working.

The functionality to call your raven isn’t working after new update.

• bielik01
    820 posts

@reef11191 it is working, only you don't have any raven equipped
    go to aviary and choose any other raven than Colorful raven from Ostara Festival
    you should have looked it up first, before posting

• Dragon_OFFICIAL
    3 posts

so i just realised my skin for my raven of the ostara festival has been removed from my list. i think all the rewards i won aswell has been removed for idk why....

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

Hey, @dragon_official! We've received reports of players who are unable to locate Ostara Festival items after 1.2.2.1. Some players also report they are unable to call Synin raven. The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. If you find yourself unable to call Synin, we recommend changing the raven skin, and this should allow you to call your raven once more. Once we have further updates to share, we will keep everyone updated on our public channels and our news and announcements page. In the meantime, thank you for bearing with us!

Official Response
  • Dragon_OFFICIAL
    3 posts

aight cool 🙂

• Marexq2015
    4 posts

Since last update, my game has been bugged hardly. When I logged in firstly I noticed that my Eivor went all bald. That's not a problem but then it turned out that I can't use Raven at all. I press the button on controller and nothing happens. No information, just nothing happens. I played with it for few hours and still nothing. I got to the point I can't complete main quest without use of raven. I don't know what to do, since there wasn't any problem like mine that I could find... (Yes, I tried loading previous saves even from before 20 hours of game, and still bug is happening)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics