Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubi-borealis Thx for the notification.

But then again the same old problem: why do most if not all patches fix something but at the same time ruin something? Once, is accident; twice, is luck; but three times and even more? That is a problem.

Maybe Ubisoft should actually patch themselves first. If they cannot fix themselves, how can they fix others' problems?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, all of the Ostara rewards that you had previously purchased during the festival should have been returned to your inventory You may need to visit Tove and Rowan for the rewards to be made available in-game again (such as the tattoos and raven).

If you are still missing any of your Ostara rewards, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know which ones you are missing. If you are able to provide any images which show you owned the rewards originally and that they are now unavailable in-game, this will be helpful for further investigation.

@Sammarok - We're aware of an issue wherein the Mōdraniht tattoos keep being re-added to a player's inventory after they've been handed in to Tove. The development team are currently investigating this issue further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

If you're receiving a notification that other tattoos have been added to your inventory, can you send us an image of this notification? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GreenTea13121
    47 posts

So is the Ostara reward missing a glitch or did they actually take away stuff that you had to earn in game? I would be only slightly annoyed if it were just a glitch that will be fixed, but if it really was purposely taken out.... I don't even have words. Giving us stuff to earn only to take it away weeks after the event ended is just messed up. If you guys were planning on taking the stuff away why did we even have to earn what ever it was we needed to earn to buy the stuff? Why not warn us that this was going to happen? I honestly want to believe this is just a glitch, but given how this game has been handled I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of under handed tactic to get people to buy more helix credits somehow. (btw I never have and never will buy helix credits. NEVER. STOP THE MICRO TRANSACTIONS!) Like, all the Ostara stuff will just happen to be put into the Helix store at some point and it just happens to never show up in the opal shop. I can honestly see this happening. and the fact that I can see this happening is something of a problem.

But, I am still hoping that this is just some sort of glitch that will be fixed. Please tell me this is just a glitch 😢

• HIDDEN1NE
    108 posts

@greentea13121

It’s a glitch ☝

• LivingFestival
    1 posts

@strayngel A fix for me was to change my Raven at your main camp brought it right back.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @GreenTea13121!

Rest assured that the Ostara rewards were not deliberately removed from the game. The development team have been notified about their disappearance, and they will be releasing a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0. Once we have more information to share regarding an ETA for this update's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LunkerDunker
    2 posts

Playing on PC. Sometime after the last update, lost the ability to call in my raven. I've restarted the game multiple times, reloaded saves, tried changing the keybinds, nothing works. It doesn't work on my keyboard or a controller, so it's not just a faulty key/button. I have seen nothing posted about this before, so am alone here?

• bielik01
    823 posts

@lunkerdunker you didn't think there would be a problem at aviary? check your raven there...
    and search harder next time

• LunkerDunker
    2 posts

@bielik01 This helped me solve the issue, but I didn't need the condescension. The raven skin that I had equipped was removed from my inventory for some unknown reason, and my raven was completely unequipped altogether as a result. This is not a mechanic of the game that I have used more than twice at this point, and I'm level 306, so I don't know why you expected me to innately know this.

• bielik01
    823 posts

@lunkerdunker that's because you didn't reach

[NEW] Ostara items missing following Title Update 1.2.2.1
    Cannot summon Synin - Workaround: Select a new raven at the aviary in your settlement.

in Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated July 1]
    and there's a whole thread for that: Ostara rewards have gone missing following TU 1.2.2.1

• RitzPaul94
    35 posts
    Banned

same here but the most funny part is I can't even use my raven anymore. GG ubisoft

• bu0804
    1 posts

Hi everyone,

I logged in to my AC account to play Valhalla and I noticed that my Osara items from the festival went missing. I'm not sure if it is a common problem or if it has been notified before, because I couldn't find it in the 'known issues' section. I play on PC and have never had any trouble before. Could someone please tell me how to solve this? I really liked the items, especially the colourful raven.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

• bielik01
    823 posts

@bu0804 it's going to be fixed

• THEBOSS7223
    2 posts

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Raven not working  is there a fix??

• SpirantCrayon22
    437 posts

@theboss7223

There's a bug right now with Ostara items so if you had that colourful raven then go to the stable and choose another one. If it's not that then get ready to record videos . . .

• Eslavix
    1 posts

My Ostara hair, beards and tattoos are gone even after changing my raven skin. Today when I entered the game my Eivor was bald and all my Ostara cosmetics were gone. After changing my raven skin only Ostara decorations got back but not the cosmetics.. I'm on PS4.

• THEBOSS7223
    2 posts

@spirantcrayon22 thank you it works now

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged some additional threads about the Ostara rewards missing in-game into this ongoing Megathread. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this merge.

I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by the Ostara rewards disappearing in-game. The development team have announced that they will be releasing a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. The targeted release period is Summer 2021. As soon as we have a confirmed release date, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum

If you have been using the Ostara Raven and have been unable to summon Synin following TU 1.2.2.1, please can you visit your stables and equip a new raven. This should allow you to summon Synin again.

If you are still unable to summon Synin after equipping a new skin, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate this separately.

@bielik01 & @SpirantCrayon22 - Thank you for helping out players within this thread who were having trouble summoning their ravens!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • NineRaptor2902
    1 posts

Re: [Missing Ostara festival cosmetics](/topic/96925/missing-ostara-festival-cosmetics)

all of my Ostara Festival items like the raven and the hairstyles are missing. I wonder what else’s is missing 😩 please help does anyone know how to fix it? I’ve reloaded my game already and nothing works

• AquilusActaX
    1 posts

All of the tattoos, Hair, and Raven that I got from the Ostara Festival are nowhere to be seen after this past update. I’ve tried to upload a older save and see if it’s there but it’s not. But yet I still have the horse Skin that I gotten from the Festival.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @NineRaptor2902 & @AquilusActaX! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your threads into this ongoing Megathread about the missing Ostara rewards. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware of this issue and they will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. We don't have a confirmed release date at this time. The development team are targeting an ETA of July 2021 currently. As soon as we have more definite information about TU 1.3.0's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics