Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello there @NineRaptor2902 & @AquilusActaX! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your threads into this ongoing Megathread about the missing Ostara rewards. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware of this issue and they will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. We don't have a confirmed release date at this time. The development team are targeting an ETA of July 2021 currently. As soon as we have more definite information about TU 1.3.0's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Stumbl3M0uth
    2 posts

As the title says I no longer have the hairstyle available. One day I logged in and I was just bald. Rightfully earned reward, gone.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Stumbl3M0uth!

I've merged your post into our ongoing Megathread about the missing Ostara rewards. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware of this issue, and will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. The development team are targeting a release period of July 2021. As soon as we have more confirmed information to share about TU 1.3.0's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • nicko384
    3 posts

All things earned/purchased during the spring event (the one with the egg hunt) are gone. Tattoos, hair, beard, rainbow raven, etc. are all gone.

• bielik01
    996 posts

@nicko384 it also has already been reported

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @nicko384!

I've merged your thread into our ongoing Megathread about the Ostara rewards. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team are aware of this issue and will be deploying a fix in TU 1.3.0. As soon as we have an ETA for when this update is to be released, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • olim0ur4
    1 posts

@theeelf Yeah same 😕 My favorite Raven and beard style

• Kennyannydenny
    145 posts

Only just noticed that my Colorful Raven is gone 😞 I see a fix is being planned, I hope I get my Eostre stuff back. I was making screenshots for the AC Wiki, but it seems I'll have to delay doing that for the Colorful Raven.

• Warpanox
    3 posts

Hi !
    The eagle (multicolor) I won when I completed the Yule festival has disappeared!
    I'm online and I play on Google Stadia.
    Has anyone had the problem?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@warpanox The multi colour Raven was from the Ostara festival. I can confirm that this is a known issue. The development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

I have merged your post with this megathread we created for this issue. If you had the multi coloured Raven equipped previously then please visit the stables and equip a new Raven for the time being.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    996 posts
  • Sammarok
    150 posts

Yes, I found out last week that all my Ostara rewards are gone, tomorrow 1.3.0 drops, and I see it includes this: Addressed: Ostara items missing following Title Update 1.2.2.1.
    Hope that tomorrow this will be fixed 🙂

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

After TU 1.3.0 they are back... and they are back... and they are back... and they are back... and they are back... and they are back... every couple of minutes...

Edit: Ok it seems to stop after applying them one time. Maybe it was because I had all tattoos and hairdo, beards disabled.

• Sammarok
    150 posts

@b00msie Yes they are back, and still those tattoos message keeps popping up, when are you guys fixing this? Everytime I earn a reward or opal, a tattoo acquired message appears on screen, have been a while with these issues lol

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, all of the Ostara rewards that you had previously purchased during the festival should have been returned to your inventory You may need to visit Tove and Rowan for the rewards to be made available in-game again (such as the tattoos and raven).

If you are still missing any of your Ostara rewards, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know which ones you are missing. If you are able to provide any images which show you owned the rewards originally and that they are now unavailable in-game, this will be helpful for further investigation.

@Sammarok - We're aware of an issue wherein the Mōdraniht tattoos keep being re-added to a player's inventory after they've been handed in to Tove. The development team are currently investigating this issue further. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

If you're receiving a notification that other tattoos have been added to your inventory, can you send us an image of this notification? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics