Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 77 posts

Is this the new Suggestions&Feedback??
    Or is this for feedback on the new forum?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1091 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @DutchLMB4ever! This section is specifically for feedback on the Discussions forums themselves. If you would like to share feedback with regard to Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please post in the General Discussions section and tag your thread with the respective "Feedback" or "Suggestion" tag! Thank you! 🙂

@pesto - We frequently do check this section for feedback items regarding the Discussions forums, and I have forwarded many suggestions from both players such as yourself and agents like myself so far! We're continuing to try and improve the platform to the benefit of all its users, so please don't hesitate to leave your feedback in an appropriate thread (or create one!) here in the section. You can refer to the megathread list at the top of the section as well for notable threads that may interest you, and items that have been actioned. I'll be trying to update this again soon with more recent improvements and fixes. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

@dutchlmb4ever waste-bin I.e. feedback on the incredibly broken and badly designed forum, which they completely ignore.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Best Answer

Hey there @DutchLMB4ever! This section is specifically for feedback on the Discussions forums themselves. If you would like to share feedback with regard to Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please post in the General Discussions section and tag your thread with the respective "Feedback" or "Suggestion" tag! Thank you! 🙂

@pesto - We frequently do check this section for feedback items regarding the Discussions forums, and I have forwarded many suggestions from both players such as yourself and agents like myself so far! We're continuing to try and improve the platform to the benefit of all its users, so please don't hesitate to leave your feedback in an appropriate thread (or create one!) here in the section. You can refer to the megathread list at the top of the section as well for notable threads that may interest you, and items that have been actioned. I'll be trying to update this again soon with more recent improvements and fixes. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

@ubi-woofer you just deleted all of the additional feedback posts in my other thread in this forum about responsive design problems, the actions don’t tally with the words.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey @pesto, I didn't delete them - I merged them all into your original post in that thread so that it keeps all of what you said in one place. I hope that you don't mind! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 🙂

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

@ubi-woofer they’re all shown as deleted here with an “undelete” option which tells me I don’t have permission to carry out the action after posting under a max 16bit int number of minutes ago when I try to click on it. The original post remains the same as before and doesn’t contain the info from those deleted posts.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey @pesto,

The subsequent posts show as deleted because their contents have been moved to your original post as stated. I'll include below copies of your original post as it was, and what it looks like now - if you're not seeing the second image in your view, please share a screenshot of this with me so that I can investigate further:

You're not able to restore the posts as they were moderated by staff, rather than deleted on your own side. I've already reported that these posts still appear visible to those who posted them to the forum developers, as I realise that can be confusing. I hope this clarifies matters, and I'll be replying to your own thread shortly to address all of the points you've raised. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics