Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00MSIE
    Original poster 374 posts

Can we please get a 60 fps boost for this game on the XBox Series XS?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2387 posts

@b00msie I can confirm that we have already received requests from other players for Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey to have a 60 FPS boost on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. This has been forwarded on to the development team.

Official Response
  • Used_Gamertag
    1 posts

@ubi-keo Can you do the same for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Syndicate as well?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hey @used_gamertag, we have also received requests for Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Syndicate too, but I will also share this with the dev team.

Official Response
  • Maledicus
    52 posts

I agree playing Origins & Odyssey with 60fps would be awesome, pls let the devs develop a Series XS patch.

It seems there are alot of ppl still playing Origins & Odyssey.

Best regards.

• rush_be
    1 posts

Also waiting for the 60 FPS boost.
    As soon as it is available, I will buy the games for console.

• p3dr0-3L-Gh0st0
    4 posts

@ubi-keo thank you for the information. Could you please tell us about the feedback / update from the dev team regarding this?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

• Ubi-Keo

@p3dr0-3l-gh0st0 Apologies for the late response.

I'm afraid that we are unable to provide any updates on this.

Official Response
  • Reve.lator
    4 posts

agree with the topic i want to play in my series X all AC classic at 60 fps! Thanks.

ac 1,3 remastered with proper patch,black flag,syndicate, origins.

• WickedWolf104
    7 posts

@ubi-keo any update? Now that Oydssey received this feature, I don’t know whether that’s a good sign that we will also get Origins, or a bad one that it was only Odyssey. Would be awesome to know if a 60fps patch for Origins is at least in the works

• ShaunErickson56
    1 posts

@ubi-keo hi, if we’ve seen a 60FPS patch for Odyssey, is it safe to assume that Origins might also get the patch sooner or later?

• Ubi-Keo

@shaunerickson56 @WickedWolf104 I'm afraid that we have no information if Assassin's Creed Origins will also receive a 60 FPS update.

If this were to happen players would be notified the same way as when the Odyssey update was announced.

Official Response
  • Scsigs_4
    5 posts

I understand if AC4 & Syndicate don't receive an official 60FPS patch, but I'd love if you guys would let Microsoft give them an FPS Boost on Series X/S. I'm surprised that those were the only 2 games from before Origins left out of the batch they released several months ago, since Black Flag is 1 of the more popular games in the series since the Ezio games & Syndicate wouldn't be too different from the others. I imagine they might be working on them for the next batch whenever that gets released, which is good if so.

However, I think Origins should get a proper patch. AC3 Remastered as well, since the FPS Boost on it lowers the overall resolution if turned on due to needing it to run at a consistent 60. Origins, though, is the one I'd like to see get it. I haven't played it yet & would love to see it get the same love. While I don't assume it's easy to do a patch like that for one of these big open world games, as there's a lot to account for & correct for errors, I assume it's easier & cheaper than just making a whole new game. It'd be the only game in the newer Action RPG style to not be able to run at 60, so it'd be very nice to see an official patch for it in the near future.

• MrChJD
    1 posts

@ubi-keo hi, wanted to emphasize vested interest in the 60fps patch for AC Origins 🙂 would send the engineering team a lovely gift basket for it!

• Ubi-Keo

@Scsigs_4 Thanks for your feedback.

@mrchjd Thanks for showing your interest for a 60 FPS update for Origins 🙂

Official Response
  • Scsigs_4
    5 posts

Oh, also Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered. I believe it's the same story as AC3R, where the FPS Boost on Series X/S lowers the resolution when turned on to maintain a locked 60.

• Enlightened187
    1 posts

Hey there,

I ended up here because I was looking at Assassin's Creed Origins in the PS5 store. I was so ready to make the purchase until I found out its capped at 30fps. I realize there was an Odyssey patch, and I just want to say please update Origins for 60fps on next gen and I will 100% purchase this game even at the full price it is right now.

Thank you so much for your consideration and letting the devs know how badly we want this patch!

• pesto.
    181 posts

Yeah, Odyssey with 60fps is just fantastic. It feels so much tighter, as soon as I found out about the patch I downloaded and played for hours, then downloaded Origins assuming it would have received the same love, I was dismayed to find it was still at 30fps, such a pretty game and yet so hampered by this limit.

I came here because I too really hope that Ubisoft will give Origins the FPS upgrade it deserves.

• Tyrosers
    3 posts

Please ubisoft. Make the patch for origin too. I wait for buying this game for my ps5 😍. I buy odyssey and it fantastic.

• AnanasTomaat
    2 posts

@scsigs_4 Black Flag got a 4k60fps upgrade on Stadia

Suggested Topics