Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GhostAgent14
    Original poster 100 posts

Hello there, everyone!! So I've been attempting the recent Ubisoft Connect Safeguard Challenge. That's the one where we have to perform kills with a light shield. For some reason, I only have credit for one so far, and I have performed a bunch of these. Just to make sure I'm doing this correctly, I equipped a light shield in my main hand and am using the light attack button on enemies. I clearly see the shield bashing enemies and getting kills, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have an axe in my secondary hand, just in case that matters. Am I missing something here? Thank you all in advance for any help that you could give.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Littleweasel01
    44 posts

@ghostagent14 the way i have always doe shield kills is by equiping a shield in both hands and then saving by the farm animals (there is 8 in the pen) in the settlement. then just kill the animals with with either light or heavy attack, reload the save and keep repeating until you have the required kills for the challenge

• GhostAgent14

@littleweasel01
    Thank you for your advice!! I must confess that I don't have the heart to hurt the poor farm animals, but I will try your advice about having a shield in both hands. Then I can go out and properly murder some bad guys!! 😁

• bielik01
    875 posts

@ghostagent14 recently I ran into what appears to be a snake farm:

this helped me complete the challenge

• GhostAgent14

@bielik01
    Oh yeah, that is a great suggestion, and I totally remember that place!! Snakes everywhere!! I was like, "Get me outta here!!" 😁

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics