Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Thetiktrack287
    Original poster 1 posts

Since I first opened the game, it started bugging out after a few minutes of gameplay. Either this keeps happening, where the game just renders really poorly, or it keeps shifting between night and day fast. Every 10 minutes (max), I have to reset my game so it goes back to normal. Plz help, idk what to do
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The_Vig1lante
    50 posts

I uploaded a segment of my experience with the really bad video.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 509 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 509 posts

Hi @brewz and @Thetiktrack287! I'm sorry to hear you've both been experiencing these graphics issues. Could you please try out these troubleshooting steps, and let me know if they help?

Official Response
  • Tr1gg3rP0150n
    2 posts

@brewz I have the exact same issue. Sometime I can play for a while before it happens, others it kicks in almost immediately and can only quit game and restart and hope it doesnt kick in again.

• krytchm
    1 posts

@ubi-mercury

Hi, im having the same issue can you guys verify its its driver related with nvidia? this thing happened after the latest nvidia driver update (GeForce Game Ready driver v471.11) im not sure if the driver is the problem or the game itself, all my games are running perfectly

• KazMiller42
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes there are grey pixels flickering and the ground is altered. From the looks of it, it seems like the game is showing both the "normal" world and the world map at the same time.

undefined

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

@krytchm This could be a possibility, so I will be reporting it to the Division 2 team to investigate.

@KazMiller42 @Tr1gg3rP0150n Thanks for sharing your experience, but I am sorry that it's occurring. Can you let me know if you recently updated your graphics drivers, and which brand you're using? Please let me know the driver update version (number) as well. Thank you!

Official Response
  • The_Vig1lante
    50 posts

I AM using the latest Nvidia drivers. BUT I think I have fixed the problem! Here is what I did.
    I went to settings and turned ON DX-12 (it was off, so I was using DX-11) and I turned off VSync. D2 runs a lot better now.

• KazMiller42
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Hi, I'm using the latest Nvidia drivers (471.11) for the GTX 1660 SUPER.

• hralex1951
    58 posts

I had the same graphic issue and I resolved it by changing my screen resolution to the same as my game resolution (both 1440p).

• Tr1gg3rP0150n
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Hi, I'm using V471.11 RTX3080. I've only just started playing so I've no other baseline to compare it with (driver versions). Naturally, I was drawn to rolling back the driver, but I thought I'd see if anyone else was having the issue. I will also try the setting suggested below, although my resolution is the same as my desktop 3840x2160.

• hralex1951
    58 posts

The graphical artifacting came back so changing the screen resolution was not a permanent fix. Back to the drawing board.

• hralex1951
    58 posts

I rolled the Nvidia drivers back to the June update and so far so good. Fingers crossed.

• crazyrwo
    2 posts

same problem with RTX 3070 and the new nvidia driver 471.11. All Games are playable but not The Division 2. Roll back to old Driver bring back my Division 2. But this could be no solution for the future. Other games need the newest driver and i must wait because when i update my driver Division 2 is not playable.

Ubi please fix this!!!!!!

• PT_Frizzer
    10 posts

Updated to 472.22 hotfix and fixed the issue

• hralex1951
    58 posts

@pt_frizzer Where is this hotfix? It's not on the driver site.

• PT_Frizzer
    10 posts

@hralex1951 I take it from guru3d website.
    But now COD:CW cllaim for a driver update a nd crashes

• spaced-man
    1 posts

@ubi-mercury 26th October 2021

Recently moved from console to PC. Experiancing these exact issues as described in this thread. All the latest drivers and windows updates are installed.

Not exactly what i expected when coming over to PC for a better quality experiance of the game lol.

I7-10700K RTX 3060TI if thats of any use.

Please fix, currently unplayable after 15-20 minutes.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello @spaced-man thanks for getting in touch with us about these graphical issues you have also experienced.

Are you able to check your Nvidia Geforce Experience app and tell me what driver update you are currently using?

Do you have a screenshot you can share with us of your in-game settings so we can see if we can replicate this? A recent screenshot or video clip of the same effect would be helpful too, does this disappear for you when moving the character around, or does this appear permanently for you?

Official Response

Suggested Topics