Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bushquayle92
    Original poster 1 posts

So I am reposting this because it seems you have reworked the forums completely and I cannot find my old post to check in on this issue. My old post had a video showing what I'm explaining.

My season rewards are not working properly. The game thinks I have already received them and there is a check mark over all of them. I have been missing out on all the rewards. I wouldn't care except for the fact I wanted the rewards on my hardcore character that doesn't have that gear yet. It's been a few weeks now and the best I had on my previous post was its been passed along to someone else with no update. Others posted as well stating they had the same issue. I just passed level 95 missing out on two exotic cashes. This isn't game breaking by any means and I hate to be that guy, but come on! It's year 3, you have cut support for the game, and there are still major issues like this.

I am sure this will be passed on like my previous post. And some team may read my concern and never figure out why it's happening because there are other issues more pressing. Is there any way to recover the items I've missed out on? Could those items be added to a mailbox? Can my season level be reset with the rewards working? I would like something more than just a "we hear you" response. It gets old.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• P.Sherman.42
    1 posts

@bushquayle92 I didn't receive reward properly as well, I create support ticket since last october. They said it has been pass to "the team" then 4 day or so pass ticket has been closed due to no respond. I reopen ticket again same respond and ticket had been close due to no respond again and again. I ask for alternate respond so they suggest me to create post on forum. My post has been lost with no respond.
    Money already spend on the pass no point to fixed issue anymore I guess. Hope it will be fix before division 3

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics