ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Edwardwilkin
    Original poster 10 posts

Just bought it, nothing showing on map, do you have to finish missions in Kenley college first

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CategoryTheory
    137 posts

You need finish nothing but the very first intro mission at level 1 that gets you to the White House.

However, the helicopter takes you to New York is directly south of the White House enterance where you spawn, on the lawn just the other side of the fence. This is not the same helicopter that takes you to Kenly College.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

What CategoryTheory says is correct, it's a different helicopter.

My advice is though to not board that chopper until you finish the 1-30 campaign, and the objective after that where you need to get your gearscore up.

• Edwardwilkin
    Original poster 10 posts

I've finished 1 to 30 , so now my score has gone to a points system which is currently 256, so I bought War Lords of NY , can go to Kenley college, but no summit or zoo or raids or pentagon,

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@edwardwilkin

I see, well technically you can go to NY any time you like. You'll get a pop up at the chopper talking about a boost, and you don't want to use that boost if you care about achievements and commendations later on, the boost will also remove all unfinished side missions from the Washington D.C. map.

Since you're close to being eligible for WONY the right way, my advice is to clear the invasion and reach World Tier 5. You need a gearscore of at least 425 I believe.

• Edwardwilkin
    Original poster 10 posts

@sevennvd I'm not trying to skip or into rush in SHD watch levels, before I can walk, it's just my friend who joins me who is at a much higher level joins me to help, and I wanted to return the favour. So I bought war Lords of NY, guess I just need to do the hard work first then move up , all story levels are easier, then it's challenging and heroic which hopefully I will have better gear for.

• CategoryTheory
    137 posts

Well, you can always start second character and go straight to NYC with it, if you want to get there slightly faster while still preserving your first character as an unboosted one.

But you do not have all that far to go on your main character. You're at World Tier 1 right now, right? So for each of tiers 2-4 you have three (if I recall correctly) invaded missions to do, and then you have the final Tidal Basin mission and you're in the level 30 end game. At that point you'll have the suburban missions (Manning Park Zoo, Pentagon, etc.) available, but it's fine at that point to go straight to the New York campaign; everything (including the side missions you've not yet completed) will be waiting for you when you are able to come back to Washington.

• Edwardwilkin
    Original poster 10 posts

@categorytheory got to NY, but can't leave to return to Washington, so doing what is required, basically just doing what the map is asking me to do, ie popping of rouge agents leading up to the main rouge agent, then getting the SHD WATCH.

• SuicideHero793
    21 posts

@edwardwilkin it was failed to mention that once you leave for NYC you cant return to Washington till the WONY dlc is complete.

• CategoryTheory
    137 posts

I thought that the game explained that when you go to New York you can't return until the campaign is complete and gave you an option to back out at that point. But yeah, I probably should have mentioned that anyway, sorry.

That said, so long as you didn't have to boost to level 30, when you do get back to Washington everything you'd not yet completed will still be there. (I'm not sure if going to New York it will boost you if you've compeleted the Capitol mission but are not yet at World Tier 5, but I supsect it will.)

Suggested Topics